LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What other hobbies do you have?

For starters I love to draw, my profile pic is one of mine, more of my art can be viewed on deviant art or fur affinity, I also enjoy video games, Mass Effect 1-3, Dragon Age 1-3, DBZ Games, Blood Bowl, Dawn of War.. Mmo's I currently casually play are Star Wars the old Republic and Star Trek Online. If you haven't guessed yet I'm also into fursuiting. Also enjoy movies and, though a bit cliche, long walks on the beach.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 8 bowling balls. Does that mean I could say I collect them as a hobby?

If anyone is interested, these are the ones I have:

1: DV8 Endless Nightmare (favorite)

2: DV8 Thug

3: DV8 Hellraiser Terror (don't use anymore)

4: DV8 Dude

5: DV8 Zombie Spare

6: Columbia 300 Freeze

7: Columbia 300 Melt Down (newest)

8: Rotogrip Hyper Cell

• 4 weeks later...

hobbies? Hmmmmmm. Well lets see, Airsoft, mask making (mainly from leather right now) , playing guitar, playing keyboards and......uh....okay that's about it right now. Oh and writing off and on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Racing Classic Minis, Live Steam garden railway and Water Divining.

i would LOVE to have a live steam garden railroad!! i've had model railroads since... always! usually HO scale, with a few sets of the larger gauge battery powered ones.

• 4 weeks later...

THE problem with "getting into blacksmithing" is that Topp & Co. in Yorkshire is now the only company in the world that produces Wrough Iron.

• 1 month later...

Drawing (I was a working cartoonist at one time), reading, writing fiction, composing ragtime with computer notation software. I've loved ragtime since I was 12--that was about the time of the movie "The Sting," and the revival of interest in the form.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2015 at 3:55 PM, diapered_in_wisc said:

HAHAHAHA! Ain't that the truth. LOL!

I hunt, fish, and hike. Love scale modeling in 1:64/S scale. I like to paint minifigures, (Bolt Action by Warlord Games). I tinker with cars and casually play simulation style video games. Lego's are always fun. I love guns and such, but don't have many. I also collect diapers and pads if all sorts and have a tote that is starting to get pretty full.

I used to work on cars as a sort of hobby/side job. Then fuel injectors and computerized self-tuning became the norm which pushed out a lot of shade tree mechanics like myself. I suppose it didn't help that I bought a Jeep. So few repairs on that thing have made me the one who is rusty.