LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What other hobbies do you have?

video games, thinking of inventing things and picturing how i think mechanisms would work, tv, watching old cartoons and 80s and 90s videos online, holding my cuddlies, i had liked doing woodwork but im burned out on it, ive never liked a single thing ive made, i think everything i make is ugly as hell, ive been dragging my feet on finishing a graduation card box for my niece, and an uncle wanted me to build him a half sized reproduction of the ark of the covenant, but after this box im hanging up my tools for a while, focusing on trying to get into a job

Collecting Edwardian postcards and ephemera and although I have a varied collection of maids, Nuns and theatre actresses my main collection is about a lady called Miss Gabrielle Ray (1883 - 1973) and at the last count I have 2,231 postcards of her as well as theatre programmes, news paper pictures and photographs.

My hobbies are pretty normal. I like camping, backpacking, photography. I also enjoy large Home Theater Builds for my friend and co-workers. I typically do two a year. I drive my friends and family nuts with my constant rewiring of our house. Last year I upgraded all the Cat 5E cable to Cat 6. That took a lot of hours in the attic.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

My hobbies are pretty normal. I like camping, backpacking, photography. I also enjoy large Home Theater Builds for my friend and co-workers. I typically do two a year. I drive my friends and family nuts with my constant rewiring of our house. Last year I upgraded all the Cat 5E cable to Cat 6. That took a lot of hours in the attic.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

I hope all of your switchgear, connectors, and data lines leading out of your house are rated for cat-6 as well. Most simply are not- especially for a residence.

It makes sense if you have the old cat-3 that still gets installed in cheap homes. Of course you also have to realize the telephone service lines are cat-3 as well. Installing anything bigger won't help much thanks to the service being a weak link (unless you're using coaxial cable service).

I hope all of your switchgear, connectors, and data lines leading out of your house are rated for cat-6 as well. Most simply are not- especially for a residence.

It makes sense if you have the old cat-3 that still gets installed in cheap homes. Of course you also have to realize the telephone service lines are cat-3 as well. Installing anything bigger won't help much thanks to the service being a weak link (unless you're using coaxial cable service).

Your right about there isn't much benefit going from cat 5E cable to Cat 6. But yes, I got all hardware upgraded in my house to support Cat 6. I also use a NAS server in the house. I can measure the difference between Cat 5E and Cat 6 in the house. But I really don't notice a lot of difference when streaming from my NAS server. My internet access on average is around 115 mmbs so there is no advantage to going to Cat6 for internet speeds which I already new. I really do these things just to see what I can end up doing with it. I often cause more problems than I solve with my hobbies.

For example, today I woke up with my kitchen island lights going on and off every second by themselves. I think my light switch which is an insteon product went bad. When I try to turn it off, it wouldn't respond. The only way was to log on to the software that controls the light switch and disable it. Got to love technology.

After living in my house for almost 5 years, I finally got one copper run done. The wireless signal in my garage wasn't that great to begin with. Then my router died. The one I'm borrowing has a weaker signal. I still need to do the one to my living room. I've had a cable running across the floor from my modem and router location to the living room for that whole time.

Though I'm not as prolific as I used to be, I'm still an active wargamer and tabletop RPG'er. My total resume of games would take hours to compile and goes all the way back to the mid 80's. Currently, my group does Mutants and Masterminds, World Wide Wrestling, and Call of Cthulhu (which I GM).

My other hobbies are still pretty childish in nature, and a bit nerdy. I have a growing collection of toys that I play with, including a shelf's worth of stuffed animals, as well as some Transformers, and the recent Bionicle reboot line. I play a little Yu-Gi-Oh too, but not competitive or anything, I haven't even been keeping up with whatever is the latest set lol. I play video games too, but I'm more of a casual gamer since I barely play consoles and most of my gaming is done via handhelds.

Onto more "big girl" things though; I'm very creative in my other hobbies. I draw, write, and work with video editing. I probably put most of my time and focus into the video editing.