LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dealing with a certain kind of rash.

Reread the topic and she needs to see the doctor espeally to rule out any thing bad causing the sores. She may need to use caths till it clears up cause urin can cause the sores to worsen or not to heal. Im not a doctor but it could be a sort of staff infection thar wont go away and need antibiotics and if really bad may need IV antibiotics. And my advise above still stands about insurrance and hospitals write off procedures

You seem to think the issue is much more severe than it is. This is an issue that has happened about three times in the last TWO YEARS. The first time it happened we didn't know how to deal with it so it lasted a bit more than a month and sorted itself out basically without us doing anything. The second time it was a few weeks. The third time it was a few days. We learned more how to deal with it each time.

Sorry I read into it that you were questioning what to do it comes accross that way. Im glad you got it all figured out. I only gave advice because it sounded like you needed some, sorry I posted and you got mad. Hope she heals up.

I dont know what they call it but someone metion using a water proof bandaid in one of thier post in the incontinent forum for getting a wound in the diaper area for doing a scope of the heart or something.

Off topic ; Dill Pickle they do have speacial caths for ladies cause for some reason i get emails from colopast(or something like that) that advertises caths for men and woman. I visited their site by acident when searching for diapers they made it sound like their company sold diapers and the link trys to scare you out of diapers and didnt give them my email and they send me emails anyway. It does need a bandage of some kind preferably a water proof one to keep urine out.