LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to baby step my self in to 24/7 any advice?

Make sure you're absolutely, 100%, without-a-doubt, entirely sure that you want to do it. My advice is to think about how diapers will affect everything in your life. Go step by step through your day, all of your activities, including small ones like taking out the trash or checking the mail and think about how diapers will affect them.

• 1 month later...

My best advice is to forget about wearing diapers 24/7 if you don't have a need to wear 24/7, here's why.

You will spend at least $400 a months on disposable diapers. More or less depending on quality of diaper you chose.

You will loose most if not all your friends that do not know you enjoy wearing diapers already.

You choice of jobs will be limited, as diaper wearing while at work can be a hassle.

You will need to keep fresh diapers in your car at all times so you have them when you need to change when away from home.

Ending up in a hospital wearing a diaper is no fun, neither is spending a night in jail while diapered.

However if you do chose to make the leap and go diapered 24/7 it can be and is an very interesting life style.

I chose the 24/7 diapers life 30+ years ago.

It has been a very fun and full-filling choice for myself.

My best advice is to forget about wearing diapers 24/7 if you don't have a need to wear 24/7, here's why.

You will spend at least $400 a months on disposable diapers. More or less depending on quality of diaper you chose.

You will loose most if not all your friends that do not know you enjoy wearing diapers already.

You choice of jobs will be limited, as diaper wearing while at work can be a hassle.

You will need to keep fresh diapers in your car at all times so you have them when you need to change when away from home.

Ending up in a hospital wearing a diaper is no fun, neither is spending a night in jail while diapered.

However if you do chose to make the leap and go diapered 24/7 it can be and is an very interesting life style.

Say what? I wear 24/7 and don't spend even half that on dry24/7. Friends will still be your friend even if you wear a diaper. If they don't want to be around you because of it, then they weren't real friends to begin with so good ridden.

The only job that you probably can't do in a diaper is life guard. Diapers (especially for valid medical use) can be valid and worn in food service, offices, construction, and a slew of other jobs. If someone denies you a job simply for wearing a diaper then they will certainly be inviting a law suit.

Having diapers on hand is easy too. In fact it can be less difficult than finding a bathroom at times. Keeping a few in you car or a bag is not difficult. As for wearing at hospitals, that's the easiest of them all. Hospitals have diapers on hand if you need them, and most nurses will even offer to change your diaper for you. As far as I know prisons are also required to supply diapers when needed as well. True they are of a low quality, but failing to supply you with the proper medical care is another lawsuit just waiting to happen.

Seriously, the only reason to not go 24/7 by choice would be the money. The rest of it is just being confident with your choice.

Say what? I wear 24/7 and don't spend even half that on dry24/7. Friends will still be your friend even if you wear a diaper. If they don't want to be around you because of it, then they weren't real friends to begin with so good ridden.

The only job that you probably can't do in a diaper is life guard. Diapers (especially for valid medical use) can be valid and worn in food service, offices, construction, and a slew of other jobs. If someone denies you a job simply for wearing a diaper then they will certainly be inviting a law suit.

Having diapers on hand is easy too. In fact it can be less difficult than finding a bathroom at times. Keeping a few in you car or a bag is not difficult. As for wearing at hospitals, that's the easiest of them all. Hospitals have diapers on hand if you need them, and most nurses will even offer to change your diaper for you. As far as I know prisons are also required to supply diapers when needed as well. True they are of a low quality, but failing to supply you with the proper medical care is another lawsuit just waiting to happen.

Seriously, the only reason to not go 24/7 by choice would be the money. The rest of it is just being confident with your choice.

As Baby Brian mentioned in his post, a valid medical reason for wearing a diaper.

Chosing to wear a diaper is not a valid medical reason for wearing them.

Yes you can be discriminated against even if you wear for medical reasons.

That job interview you went to, and did not get the job , you where told you where either over or under qualitifyed, you did not meet their current needs, ect.

All valid ways around not hireling you without falling into discrimination, oh we where not aware that person wore a diaper. BTDT to many times.

Watched a person with 1 year experience get hired over a person with 30 years knowlage doing the same work at different employer.

Life is not always fair, you must work twice as hard to get ahead and 3 times as hard to stay there.

A life in diapers can be very exciting and at the same time very boreing.

It all depends on how much effort your willing to put into it.

As Baby Brian mentioned in his post, a valid medical reason for wearing a diaper.

Chosing to wear a diaper is not a valid medical reason for wearing them.

Yes you can be discriminated against even if you wear for medical reasons.

That job interview you went to, and did not get the job , you where told you where either over or under qualitifyed, you did not meet their current needs, ect.

All valid ways around not hireling you without falling into discrimination, oh we where not aware that person wore a diaper. BTDT to many times.

Watched a person with 1 year experience get hired over a person with 30 years knowlage doing the same work at different employer.

Choosing to become incontinent can lead to actual incontinence. Being incontinent (regardless of how you be are that way) most certainly is a valid medical reason for needing diapers. You're right though, there are some ways people can and do discriminate against others with can be near impossible to prove. However, there are also plenty of circumstances that would be easy to prove (ie, getting fired because of your diapers, or being denied diapers at a hospital). I really wouldn't (and haven't) worried about this though, and I've been diapered for a while now without any hint of being discriminated against because of them.

How would an interviewer know someone is wearing a diaper? Do people actually disclose that information at the interview? I don't see how a diaper would limit jobs, people might find out when you need to change because someone would be seeing you going to the restroom with your bag or see you throwing it away in the restroom and that is something you are going to have to live with when you go 24/7. People will find out and your friends and just tell them it's medical if they ask. If you wear a premium diaper, you won't have to change as often and a diaper can last you all day depending on how often you wet and if you poop in the toilet.

If it could somehow affect the job you're applying for, or otherwise hinder the job, then you're legally required to disclose that info. This is not the case with diapers in most any job so you would not have to tell a prospective boss.

I didn't tell my boss, and after 11 years working in the same office I don't believe he even knows, though I doubt it would make a difference if he did find out. Especially since my diapers don't involve home or affect my job, so he doesn't have any need to know any ways.

• 2 weeks later...