LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Map

So apparently this map exists that people put their location and some sort of contact information on to connect with other ab/dls. Even if you don't want to share any of your information I think it would be awesome if people put themselves on here just so we can all see how many people are really out there, even if they dont want to provide contact info. There are already a lot of people registered and you don't have to make an account or anything. You can make your location general too, mine is just placed in my county, not a specific address. Its cool to know that we really exist everywhere.

The password is littlespace

Check it out: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=681503

DD had one of those but abandoned it as a security risk. I think a mod or admin should looka at this. If it passes, I am in

If this passes muster, I think I will link it to my sig and my profile

It does not work. I filled in the Addition Basic, then did submit, it came up with loading marker and nothing happened that I could see

Nope

How do we know when we get approval?

• 4 weeks later...

Mine still has not shown. It should be about halfway between New Bedford and Providence

So who is the Admin over the map? I got as far as the login but I don't join things like this till I know who runs the show ;) And according to the fully-zoomed-in map my house still doesn't exist (though it's been sitting right here for at least 30 years). I'm good with that :ph34r:

So who is the Admin over the map? I got as far as the login but I don't join things like this till I know who runs the show ;) And according to the fully-zoomed-in map my house still doesn't exist (though it's been sitting right here for at least 30 years). I'm good with that :ph34r:

• 1 month later...