LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Map

Don't mean to resurrect an old topic but op is informative. I know you can add yourself anonymously (just add your city not your actual address, which I'm to scared to do!) But does anyone know if the map is still being moderated?

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
6 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

The map seems to be having problems. Right now it's only showing two people in the world. 

Those are the two who DON'T wear diapers!  Everyone else does, but only about 10% of us are proud enough about it to admit it!

19 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Those are the two who DON'T wear diapers!  Everyone else does, but only about 10% of us are proud enough about it to admit it!

They must be sick in the head. Who doesn't wear diapers. Stay away from those parts of the map. 

• 1 month later...

Still no activity to correct and make use of the map and its features !

Password (key) is "  littlespace  " !

• 2 months later...

Well it looks like we're mapless again :huh: The map host changed policies on April 1 2018 and locks the map when there have been 100 views unless you pay a hefty subscription fee :angry2: And the older map links lead to spam :bash: 

Sorry for the news not being good :crybaby:

Bettypooh

• Sad 1
  • 1 year later...
On 3/17/2015 at 2:27 PM, Kazang said:

So apparently this map exists that people put their location and some sort of contact information on to connect with other ab/dls. Even if you don't want to share any of your information I think it would be awesome if people put themselves on here just so we can all see how many people are really out there, even if they dont want to provide contact info. There are already a lot of people registered and you don't have to make an account or anything. You can make your location general too, mine is just placed in my county, not a specific address. Its cool to know that we really exist everywhere.

The password is littlespace

Check it out: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=681503

The map has reached maximum views... doesn’t work anymore

On 8/16/2019 at 11:17 PM, Scooter75 said:

The map has reached maximum views... doesn’t work anymore

Anyone know of another abdl map out there?  There's got to be at least 1 other person who has made a map like this.

• Like 2