LL Medico Diapers and More
ErinPickle

Nicediaper.com plastic pants

ErinPickle    0

Does anyone here have a pair of PUL pants from nice diaper (http://www.nicediaper.com/FuuBuu2014-Pocket-PUL-Snap-on-Pant_p_19.html)?

I'm trying to figure out what size to order. My measurements:

Waist: 36"

Hips: 46"

Leg Circumference: 28"

Going by their size chart, I should get a medium, but my legs are pretty wide. What's their waist-to-leg ratio like?

Baby Brian    340

I have the same sizing problem with the pul pants on adultclothdiapers.com. Based on their sizing chart I am right in the middle of a medium. However, the mediums are almost too tight and leave almost no room for even my disposable diapers. I use a large instead and they fit just right.

Jamesy    2

ErinPickle,

I have about the same measurements and own several size medium. They fit snugly, which I like, and don't squeeze my thighs.

Jim

froggy    44

Maybe you should email them with all measurements since the chart is without leg and hip,  Remember to measure over diapers u plan to use.

Sticks    6

Buy them one size bigger at least.  I'm a size 34, 6 ft, 175 lbs, not skinny like I used to be, but I'm not pot bellied either.  I work out.  I bought 3 pair of these medium size pants and they were high waisted and a little tight around the hips and legs.  I fit in them okay but the elastic was constantly stretched.  I think these products are made for a person with a slightly smaller stature.  I now, always order a size bigger. 

Its been a few weeks since this posted but I bought a pair of the PUL pants. I just got them in the mail yesterday and I wear a 36 inch in jeans and I got the XXL PUL pants knowing they size small and they fit perfectly.  Meaning DO NOT buy a medium.  I'm your size pretty much and like I said the XXL fit really well.  I know it seems weird to buy it that big but trust me they will fit right.  

Does anyone here have a pair of PUL pants from nice diaper (http://www.nicediaper.com/FuuBuu2014-Pocket-PUL-Snap-on-Pant_p_19.html)?

I'm trying to figure out what size to order. My measurements:

Waist: 36"

Hips: 46"

Leg Circumference: 28"

Going by their size chart, I should get a medium, but my legs are pretty wide. What's their waist-to-leg ratio like?