LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers & Dysphoria

pax87

Hey guys and gals and pretty unicorns,

Just wondering how people feel about diapers and how it relates to their dysphoria. I'm am transitioning to male and notice some days my dysphoria is so bad that I crabe being diapered.

So, my question to you all is do you notice of diapers help minimalizd that feeling in regards to your bits downstairs?

That reminds me of a rugrats episode I once saw. Phil and Lil tell Tommy not even their parents can tell them apart without the bow. They switch and one cries to prove the point.

Hey guys and gals and pretty unicorns,

Just wondering how people feel about diapers and how it relates to their dysphoria. I'm am transitioning to male and notice some days my dysphoria is so bad that I crabe being diapered.

So, my question to you all is do you notice of diapers help minimalizd that feeling in regards to your bits downstairs?

• 3 weeks later...

Agree with Rachel, there's a comforting gentle nature to being ABDL, all around there's a greater innocence and much less aggro or pressured nature. For me it's a few things but one of them is emotional release from whatever stressors I have in the moment with myself or life, I exist in my diapers freely and they hold onto me snugly and I love that, I love that if I'm stressed trying to sleep I can step back and have a wonderful rest by letting it go.