LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cooking NASA style

Just finished watching a NASA test fire for a new solid booster rocket. The darn thing is taller than the statue of liberty and put out so much fire power it cooked the side of a hill. You could actually see the steam coming off it too!

Does anyone else follow this stuff?

http://mobile.nasa.gov/content/watch-nasa-tv/

Send one of those over here to Souteastern New England; willya

http://www.astronautix.com/lvs/nova.htm

They do those tests about an hour away from my home. on a cloudy overcast day cou can actually hear them. My Father in law works on the plant as an engineer and says the tests are amazing. I hope Obama can get his head out of the clouds and focus on making our nation a great nation again. Innovation and growth in technology and science come from from programs like that. When the shuttle was mothballed 90% of the employees from the plant got laid off. It really hurt a lot of people here. If you want to get a kid exited about STEM get them to a launch like that, It is awe inspiring. The next test they do i will be there in attendance. After those tests and once the area has cooled down you can actually go up the hill and find melted glass from where the sand got melted. my wife has a whole bunch of them that she calls her rocket pearls.

They do those tests about an hour away from my home. on a cloudy overcast day cou can actually hear them. My Father in law works on the plant as an engineer and says the tests are amazing. I hope Obama can get his head out of the clouds and focus on making our nation a great nation again. Innovation and growth in technology and science come from from programs like that. When the shuttle was mothballed 90% of the employees from the plant got laid off. It really hurt a lot of people here. If you want to get a kid exited about STEM get them to a launch like that, It is awe inspiring. The next test they do i will be there in attendance. After those tests and once the area has cooled down you can actually go up the hill and find melted glass from where the sand got melted. my wife has a whole bunch of them that she calls her rocket pearls.

Agreed, but the government at large has a really low appreciation of science. You need not look any further than the Science committee in Congress and Congress as a whole. Remember when they decided to shut down the super Hadron collider construction in Texas. Now European scientists are reaping the benefits of their own collider while we sit on our asses and fall behind the rest of the world in science and technology.

Agreed, but the government at large has a really low appreciation of science. You need not look any further than the Science committee in Congress and Congress as a whole. Remember when they decided to shut down the super Hadron collider construction in Texas. Now European scientists are reaping the benefits of their own collider while we sit on our asses and fall behind the rest of the world in science and technology.

It is sad but you're right. I do wish there was at least some sort of requirement for those committee members to be educated peers in the topic they wish to be heads for. I can certainly say Michell Bachman does not fit this description yet she is on the science committee. Very sad.