LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start For Jen (Private for me and JenAndTonic)

Katie Lynsey age 20, a 5 foot 7 inches tall beautiful young lady with long brown hair the flows down to half way down her back, despite her beauty she has never let that sour her personality she is a kind and considerate and caring girl. She has been friends with a girl across the pond as the Americans say for the last 6 years ever since she was 14, and went over there on a study exchange program and met the little sister of her then friend. Katie thought Jen was cute back then and fell out with her big sister over the way she treated Jen. Over time while being pen pals with Jen Katie had come to develop a sisterly protective bond over Jen, she was so glad when Jen told her that she wanted to come over to study in the United Kingdom. Katie did all the research and filled in all the paperwork on Jen's behave and then sent her the paperwork and documents there was no going back now she was due to come in a few days time.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jen had never had more free time in her life than she did on the flight to BHX airport in Birmingham. From the time she could walk she was always doing something. Swimming classes, piano lessons, pre-k, kindergarten entrance exam classes. And that was just before she turned five. 'School is your job!', her family had never let her or her sister Michelle forget that. Classes were augmented with tutoring by a private tutor for gifted youth. Weekends were taken up with gymnastics, dance, and aikido. They even accepted a foreign exchange student six years ago to give the girls some culture. While Michelle and Katie never got on, Jen took to her quickly. She was so different, so relaxed, so easy going and happy. Plus she stuck up for Jen whenever Michelle started being mean. Every 12 hour day moving toward one goal. College. Graduating two years early with solid A's and a 4.0 Jen could go anywhere. Writing with Katie about college convinced her to give studying abroad a shot, after all, her best friend was willing to host her. What did she have to lose?

After parking her car Katie gets out and walks into the main arrivals building and looks up Jen's flight seeing that it is running on time and she has a hour Katie decides to go and buy Jen a little welcome to England gift. Once paid for she makes her way to the Arrivals lounge and waits for Jen. When she sees Jen she goes over and says her hellos before giving her a hug and asking her how the flight was, Katie takes her luggage from her and gives her the gift a pink and white bunny with floppy ears before taking her to a quiet spot and asking "Jen before we get on the road do you need to go freshen up and do you want a bite to eat?".

Jen ran across the terminal to meet Katie and tossed her arms around her friend. Katie had grown quite a bit since Jen last saw her in person, pen palling and facebooking didn't really convey the height difference until now.

"I am glad you like it Jen and yes I am looking forward to having you live here with me for the whole year with you, if you need anything just ask me okay?" Katie hugs her friend once more before letting her lose. When Jen asks her to go watch the bags she agrees and makes her way over to the the baggage claim area to wait for Jen's bags and her to return from freshening herself up, while waiting for both Jen and the bags she gets a text from her auntie asking if in a few weeks time would she look after her niece. After thinking about it she agrees as her little niece is really cute and no trouble also Jen might find her fun to play with Katie giggles to herself. Once Jen returns she addresses her "Jen sweetie this is all they have but they are not sure if these are all your bags, is this all your bags or not?" after seeing Jen's face stressful look she feels sorry for her. "Jen not to worry lets go eat and we can go home if after a few days your bags do not show up we can go shopping my treat, after all what are friends for" She reassures the girl taking her hand and leading her to the food court. Katie was not trying to treat her friend like a kid but given her small size and young looking face she had too be extra careful after all there are nasty people in the would that might kidnap her thinking she was a kid.

"No, I had another with me. It had over half my clothes in it! I can't believe this!" Talk about starting everything off on a bad foot, I was crestfallen. While most of my personal possessions were in the case that made it through and my laptop was stowed in my carry on, I had maybe five full outfits that wouldn't fit in my main clothing case to my name.

Jen knew she was just trying to be nice, but Jen needed to get moving. There were things to be done. Time settling in meant time other people were making progress and she was falling behind. Katie did have a point about the clothes, that money was for school. Jen compromised with herself, Katie could buy her a few things, but only a few. It would make her friend feel like a good host and it would give her some more clothes. But Jen didn't want Katie breaking the bank to take care of her, Jen was supposed to take care of herself.

Katie was starting to realise her best friend Jen was having a internal struggle between her strict upbringing and Katie's more relaxed take life as it comes attitude. Katie as she eats thinking of ways to get her to relax and live a little while she is living with Katie, She would take her out to explore Birmingham as while Katie was over in America she quickly learnt her parents where strict not allowing her any fun.

"They did offer some food, but one look at it and I decided I'd do without. The food was really good, thanks Katie. Maybe when we go out to the next place I can buy? I'll at least cover the tip so you don't have to. I can't wait to get out and see the city some day with you. It be great for you to show me all the nooks and hidden spots you don't find in the guide books. Yeah, I guess I'm ready to get a move on if you are". We disposed of our trays and made for your car. I buckled myself in the front seat and soon we were clearing air port traffic.

Katie starts the cars engine and drives out the airport answering Jen's questions while in the traffic "Well sweetie if you feel the need to then you may pay for our next lunch out, over here we don't really tip unless we feel the service was of a good standard, it is one of the things you will learn while here. Oh I know a good few places but it depends what your into now I mean you was 10 years old the last time I saw you, so I think your interests have changed from disney princesses and kids shows? If not that is okay sweetie I thin your mother and father where too strict with you both"

"Wow, that takes me back. Sorry, haven't watched a kids show since maybe after you left us. Wouldn't want to monopolize my three scheduled hours of free time on Sunday or my free hour before bed." Although she tried to say it as a joke, there was an audible bitterness there.

"I remember you telling me in our first letter your mother and father had no right abusing you like that, I will never do anything like that to you sweetie and if you want we can go and buy Ariel on dvd or bluray seeing as they kind of blamed me. I want you to have the freedom to explore yourself and just be who you are sweetie" Katie replies just as the traffic strts to get a bit better and she is able to drive home at road speed once more.

"Thanks, but you don't have to, they were right. It is a silly kid's movie. I really appreciate it though. I don't think I've ever had someone be so nice to me."

"You're kidding! That would be great! You're the best Katie! I'm glad your so nice to me, I don't think any one back home would take a trip just for me to look at some old castles." Almost as soon as I gushed that out to her, I felt embarrassed, spilling my guts like that.

"I am not kidding but I mean the bit about being a good girl sweetie, so as long as you keep your room tidy and do the odd bit of housework I ask of you then we will be going that I promise you" Katie rplies so happy to make her young best friend so delighted with not too much effort. As they neared home there was an accident which was blocking her street and they was in too much traffic to turn around "I am sorry sweetie there seams to of been a road traffic accident and there is too much traffic that I can not back up" Katie explains feeling sorry that this has happened on her first day in the UK. Katie turns off her engine knowing they would be here quite a while due to the police needing to get involved then forrensics to gather evidence it could take another hour "Take your seat bely off sweetie we will be here ages yet if you want to we can cuddle?" She asks. Katie unfastens her seat belt looking in the glove box sorting though its contents for her music player when her nieces soothers and bottle are in full sight "I guess my niece must of left them in here when I looked after her last", She puts her music on so as to take the bordom away.

Jen hadn't cuddled with anyone for the longest time. Years of no one wanting to do it with her caused her to imagine she didn't ever enjoy it anyway. But Katie, a cuddle from her surrogate big sis sounded pretty OK. She leaned over and let Katie put her arm around her. Jen didn't really understand it, but she felt so tranquil being held, despite the craziness in the road ahead. Jen caught a view of the soothers, a small wonder went through her mind about what it would be like to use one. She banished the thought as quick as she could. Why would she feel drawn to something for babies? She was a mature young lady, a college student and a life long over achiever. What could interest her in a pacifier, if even for a moment?

Katie lifted Jen into her lap and cuddles her as they listen to the music she also grabs the soothers making a note to take them into the house once they get home "Well what a great start my country has shown you first lossing half of your bags and now the road traffic accident". The RTA stopping her from getting Jen home and settled in so they could have a quiet night in catching up maybe a bath and early to bed as her poor friend must be tired. Katie tried to get Jen settled in her lap and relaxed almost forgetting she was 16 and not 6 and almost handing her one of her nieces soothers that was pink with a cute bunny picture on its sheild. "If you would like to rest your eyes sweetie you might as well, I really hope you not need the potty again because if you do I only have my nieces pull-ups sorry" Katie explains although it was a little lie as there was the little pink potty on the back seat next to her car seat.

"Sorry sweetie I can not let you walk home on your own I doubt the poice will let you pass anyway, the offer of the pull-ups stands and I won't think any less of you or anything like a child you are a big girl after all" Katie said rubbing her back she reaches the back seat feeling for the pull-ups she finds them and the potty. "Listen no one will see you climb in the back and there is a potty and pull-ups pack and that way at least your be managing your toilet needs like a big girl, it will be our little secret I promise" Katie explains trying to be symthetic to Jen's needs.

Katie feeling so bad for her friend "Jen please stay seated on the potty until we get home one one can see you as the sunshades are one way only" As the traffic stated to move Katie fastens her seatbelt up and then starts the engin driving the short distance slowly and carefully. " am so very sorry you had to end up using what seams like a babies potty but at least you made your wee in there rather than soaked your clothes" She replies as she pulls into her garrage of the big house and closes the doors behind her. "Jen it is safe to get out the car now, I will grab your bags if you can get out and take the potty into the house and empty it in the toilet off the hallway please" Katie asks politely before grabbing her bags and taking them to her room. The room choosen for her is the same room her niece stays in so in the drawers are pull-ups.

Katie deicided after the day had been a long one for Jen that she would do Jen a favour and unpack her clothes for her into the dresser placing them neatly into the drawers. Once done she grabed the soothers from her pockets and placed them on top of the dresser for safe keeping ready for her niece to use when she visits in a few weeks. Katie had an idea that Jen was near to tears from the horrible day it had been for her, on her mind was how could she make this day better for her friend as she made her way downstairs she heard the shower knowing Jen must want to clean up she walked on into the living room to wait for Jen to finish and get dressed.