LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking to find some friends

I live near Lancaster and I'm mostly interested in finding some friends to hang out with. While I would prefer females to males as I'm just more comfortable with them but I see no big reason not to include males as well. I'm not exactly sure what else to say just tired of being alone.

So far I've gotten 5 other people to comment on this post and not a single one of them has said anything about living in or around the city of Lancaster located in PA. I'm seeing this post as a huge waste of time now.

Yeah... PA isn't big on the abdl scene, basically it's like a Club and you need to know someone to get in... But once you're in, you're in. Anyway I live in Philadelphia.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So, does anyone here want to get together, talk, anything? If you're on fetlife look up the LLAMA group. We meet every other Thursday near Lancaster. We'd love to meet you there. It's a friendly group!

• 1 year later...
On 3/8/2015 at 7:25 AM, DiaperedBabyboy said:

I live near Lancaster and I'm mostly interested in finding some friends to hang out with. While I would prefer females to males as I'm just more comfortable with them but I see no big reason not to include males as well. I'm not exactly sure what else to say just tired of being alone.

Anyone still looking for friendship. Someone to talk to. In pa . Live between York Harrisburg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...