LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I finally got my new apartment. What are the best websites to buy diapers?

So I am finally in my new apartment. It ruuuuuuuuuules. I just want to know some trustworthy sites that sell large orders of diapers that don't mark their packages. That is of the utmost importance that they do not put any indicator of what is inside the package on it anywhere! But yeah I will definitely want to get some now that I am here. This place came with some antique dressers that have lockable drawers! there's a couple spare drawers that I have available for diapers that I can just lock up and stuff. so life is really grand and stuff. I feel really relaxed and happy, so glad I finally was able to have this stuff work out :3

Pretty much everywhere ships discreetly I believe, it is an important aspect for a lot of their potential customers so most places put their packages in plain boxes or cover them with unmarked plastic or something like that.

I've only ordered a few times and it was from XPmedical. They are great. One time I bought the wrong size, opened it, used 2, and they let me send it back and gave me a different size. Will always try to give them my business.

So am I understanding that your "new place" isn't really yours?

Even though you're an admin you don't have the right to condescend me like that. I have my rights as a human being to my home and if you don't like it then maybe you should get out.

any sites that someone could recommend that sell the abdl style diapers that have the cute little designs on them like sdk or cushies? I want those but at the same time I am afraid that they will be really expensive. the abriforms were a very good price and I got a lot of them, they were like have the price of the bambinos. they don't have cute designs on them though :-<

Even though you're an admin you don't have the right to condescend me like that. I have my rights as a human being to my home and if you don't like it then maybe you should get out.

I have know Idea how anyone can even begin to assume that my Question was in anyway condescending in any shape or form. I merely asked a simple question with regards to your living independently or not to understand why the big deal on product shipping. With regards to your other fiasco about flying with the airlines after being TOLD explicitly how to go about something that you asked about, you chose to disregard all input and common sense and made a big deal out of the whole thing that could easily avoided had you bothered to think it through for a second, let alone take the advice from others. It is with that, that I question anything you request advise about as you seem to have your own little way of doing things regardless. Now I say this as a person, being a Admin on the site does not change my view, and yes this was indeed done with condescending tone. There a literally tens of threads on here asking how to have diapers shipped discretely and others have headed the advice which is easy enough to do. Carry on!

Oh, my mistake. The new place is "mine", as in it's my space and I can do whatever I want in it. It's part of an apartment complex, boxes don't get delivered to individual units. If I want some boxes delivered to me they literally get left at the front door. I hate it that it's like that and I was hoping that that would be something I could eliminate, but now it's an even bigger problem than when I lived at home with my parents. I don't know how I am going to order girl outfits, boxes of diapers, toys, anything like that when there's 6 other people who walk by the front door and can see the boxes just sitting there. It's really a major disappointment for me, but then again at the time there wasn't any other options for apartments besides this one and a duplex that was way too far away from the main street and another apartment that was much smaller and crappier, with much more occupants that was in a completely different city and neighborhood. So I opted for this one.

Remember, you can always have a box shipped to your local distribution facility. Just put their address for the ship to, but also include your phone number and delivery instructions for them to call you when it arrives so you can pick it up. They will usually hold it for a day or two no problem.

It was information you just provided that will help people understand your situation and get to know you better. Leaving out key information regarding your situation and your mental struggles within your life only helps those in this community and life in general be able to effectively communicate with you and also to help establish friendships in the future. :)