LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inspire by Rearz?

I've been planning on buying some Dry 24/7 because I've heard only good things. Yesterday I looked at the rearz site that I learned about on here. Up until then I thought the 24/7 were the most absorbant diapers available, but according to Rearz, their new inspire diaper holds more and is made of higher quality SAP. Dry 24/7 holds 95 oz after second wetting as tested by xp medical. Rearz claims up to 5000 ml or about 1.2 gallons. Also I haven't heard anything about wellness briefs even though they're supposed to be awesome. Any experiences or opinions on these 3 products would be appreciated. Also, if you have any other high capacity diapers you'd like to recommend, let's hear about it

I've been planning on buying some Dry 24/7 because I've heard only good things. Yesterday I looked at the rearz site that I learned about on here. Up until then I thought the 24/7 were the most absorbant diapers available, but according to Rearz, their new inspire diaper holds more and is made of higher quality SAP. Dry 24/7 holds 95 oz after second wetting as tested by xp medical. Rearz claims up to 5000 ml or about 1.2 gallons. Also I haven't heard anything about wellness briefs even though they're supposed to be awesome. Any experiences or opinions on these 3 products would be appreciated. Also, if you have any other high capacity diapers you'd like to recommend, let's hear about it

I've been wearing the Rearz Inspire diaper from time to time when I need something with more capacity than an Abena M4. The Inspire is a great diaper with a very high capacity. I haven't done any scientific measurements, but I "guesstimate" that the Inspire's capacity is about one and a half times that of an Abena Level 4. However, the Inspire has a few weak points. First, it wicks moisture very poorly. That means that the diaper fills up to capacity in the front and will start leaking over the waist and at the sides while the back half of the diaper remains mostly dry. Second, the diaper becomes very heavy when wet, and that puts a lot of stress on the tapes. I find that I need to reinforce the lower tapes in order not to have them come loose as the diaper fills. Third, the diaper gets so thick and bulky when wet that it becomes quite obvious that you're wearing a diaper. Finally, Rearz correctly claims that the diaper has an extra heavy duty plastic cover that is thicker than that found on most other contemporary products. However, the plastic is a bit rough, and I find that it tends to cause irritation around the leg openings which results in chaifing.

I've tried the bambino blanco, and the belismo. The belismo did not hold any more noticeable amount than the blanco (or maybe it's the bianco). The plastic landing zone for the tape makes too much noise To wear when you're out and about. Both great diapers though, super bulky and absorbant. Really have my eye on the dry 24/7s though.

Just ordered a couple 12 packs of Inspire. Crazy expensive due to the fact that they ship from Canada. Almost $4 per diaper. Also ordered a sample of dry 24/7s. Regardless of how much I like the Inspires, I'll never order them again because of the price.

You do realize that 1 gallon of water weighs 8 pounds. That means if a Rearz diaper holds 1.2 gallons (in theory), your diaper would weigh close to 10 pounds if wet to capacity? That's some serious diaper droop!

I get that kind of weight with Dry24/7 diapers already. They don't sag as much as you'd think so long as you tape them on right the first time. They do sag though so don't get me wrong. When it happens I just pull them back up and retape them a little tighter then and I'm on my way.

It is possible the Rearz diapers could be close to the same capacity (though I don't know for sure since I haven't tried them). It would be interesting to see if they really do reach that without leaking though.

I ordered a sample diaper of rearz and while i know it could have absorbed much more i slept overnight in them and woke up to find the inside lining ripped. Waste of money if you ask me if they rip that easily

• 2 weeks later...

They hold a shit ton. 10+ good size wettings. Started by drinking tons of water and wetting when I felt the urge. Turbo charged the test by drinking 2 16 oz bud lights. Filled up pretty quickly but no leaks for a long time. Super squishy and wet and I was wetting while seated. Oddly enough when it did leak, it leaked from the right front. It soaked the front 75% of the diaper and left the back 25% dry. Still held almost a gallon. Really heavy and swollen, the reason I buy super high quality diapers

• 3 weeks later...

I wear "onesies" and "diaper pants" ( they are slightly higher waisted docked style pants.mock fly and the seams on both sides of the pants can be opened from the waist to just above the knees to change.they also have hidden gussets in the seat so that they will conseal even the bulkyest diapers inconspiciously.they are available in just about any Colorado. I wear these day in and day out with most people none the wiser that I'm anything but another person doing there thing..

Wearing 24/7 and living your life in even the bulkyiest of cloth diapers or disposables need not be a chord as long as you prepare for it and use the available supports and adaptions to make your life easier. And most adaptive diaper pants are readily available on the Internet and several times a year one of the sellers usually has a "buy one get one free" sale so you can get them in your size and inseam for as low as $ 27.95 for two pair.there are also company's that make Levi's type denim jeans with seam openings and seat gussets to hide diapers whether you want to wear or need to wear diapers you don't have to dress down to to it.or for that matter have a section of your wardrobe devoted to oversize pants to hide bulkier diapers that you cant wear the rest of the time.

OK, as for the Rearz.. They absorb alot. When you think they won't hold more, they surprise you. Are they worth the money? Well, that depends on if you're willing to spend that much on them, I doubt I'll buy more than 6-12 at a time per month. I prefer these when I'm on my days off and then wear something cheaper for Work. But they do hold up for awhile so aside from having to get them from Canada, its not so bad. I'd get a sample before you commit to buying larger quantities of them (Ebay), then if you don't mind the cost after that and are satisfied with them you can buy larger quantities if its within your diaper budget.

I recently tried the new flagship diapers from northshoremedical.com they are probably the best diaper I have ever used and I have tried most of the ones out there even Abu and bambino, they are a lot like abenas in design but don't get all loose after they get wet, and they are reasonable in price ,they are based in Indiana so shipping for me is like three days at the most ,and it seems they through in a free sample of this and that every time I order. Check them out its worth the test!!

• 1 month later...

I wear "onesies" and "diaper pants" ( they are slightly higher waisted docked style pants.mock fly and the seams on both sides of the pants can be opened from the waist to just above the knees to change.they also have hidden gussets in the seat so that they will conseal even the bulkyest diapers inconspiciously.they are available in just about any Colorado. I wear these day in and day out with most people none the wiser that I'm anything but another person doing there thing..

Wearing 24/7 and living your life in even the bulkyiest of cloth diapers or disposables need not be a chord as long as you prepare for it and use the available supports and adaptions to make your life easier. And most adaptive diaper pants are readily available on the Internet and several times a year one of the sellers usually has a "buy one get one free" sale so you can get them in your size and inseam for as low as $ 27.95 for two pair.there are also company's that make Levi's type denim jeans with seam openings and seat gussets to hide diapers whether you want to wear or need to wear diapers you don't have to dress down to to it.or for that matter have a section of your wardrobe devoted to oversize pants to hide bulkier diapers that you cant wear the rest of the time.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...