LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Angiogram

I have experienced a bit of chest pain that is probably heart related and have been scheduled for an angiogram. The procedure involves inserting a catheter (small tube) into an artery in the groin and then threading it upward into the heart, where it releases radioactive dye while xrays are taken in order to find any blockages in the coranary arteries. Afterward, the wound in the groin must be cared for and kept scrupulously clean for a few days until it heals. I wonder if any of you have had the procedure and, if so, how you managed your incontinence until the wound healed. I doubt that wearing a diaper will be possible for a few days afterward.

Hello i had it done. They placed a stent in my one bypass. They put a water proof band aid on so urine wouldn't effect it. They also placed pads under me incase i had an accident during the procedure.

dont let them do a rotablation, my mom had that and not even a year later she was back in for another 2 stents and then a triple bypass, the thought is that it somehow sets off some things in the body(what i dont know but its bad)

I had the angiogram done yesterday, and it turned out to be an angioplasty because they found a serious problem. They accessed my heart through my right wrist. So there was no problem with wearing diapers in hospital.

It turns out that 90% of my main coronary artery was blocked. They inserted two stens which we hope will keep the artery open for many years. BTW, the procedure sounds much scarier than it is. They give you conscious sedation (which I needed because I'm a chicken), but the discomfort is really very mild.

I had the angiogram done yesterday, and it turned out to be an angioplasty because they found a serious problem. They accessed my heart through my right wrist. So there was no problem with wearing diapers in hospital.

It turns out that 90% of my main coronary artery was blocked. They inserted two stens which we hope will keep the artery open for many years. BTW, the procedure sounds much scarier than it is. They give you conscious sedation (which I needed because I'm a chicken), but the discomfort is really very mild.

when you are back up and on your feet, by all means adjust your diet to something healthy and start exercising, i practically begged my mom to do that after her stents and she wouldnt do it, gave excuse after excuse, and she ended up having 2 bypasses, this last one put all of us through hell(and it took a bigger toll on me because of being autistic, running on nerves and had to be made to eat, blaming myself for not finding a way to get her into it), please please PLEASE dont put your family through the hell we had to go through,

Feralfreak,

Thanks for your concern. I definitely intend to follow my cariologist's advice about diet, exercise and medication.

• 5 months later...

I had an angiogram in November of 2014 to look at my spinal cord as they thought that there might be an abnormal blood vessel in my spine causing my urinary issues. It was a three hour surgery and they gave me a general anesthesia for that as they do not want people moving around while they're poking around your spinal cord. Since it's a three hour surgery I had to be catheterized. I actually went to the hospital with A catheter in already, I am a catheter user regularly and my wife puts them in for me at home since she is a nurse. So they let me just come in with the Foley already in, before I went into the operating room they let my wife change the bag from the leg bag to the overnight/bedside bag and she took my diaper off as well. When I woke up I was naked except for the gown. I don't like to be without a diaper even when I have a catheter because it feels like my equipment is bouncing around all over the place. So I asked the nurse if she wouldn't mind getting me a diaper and she brought me a blue hospital diaper. She asked me if I needed help putting it on but my wife was right there so I told her "no thank you" and my wife diapered me instead. The nurse was pretty, it would have been cool to say she put it on me, but she didn't. I think my wife would have been mad at me had the nurse put the diaper on for me. When the nurse got me up to walk around I carried my Foley bag and my wife did the Johnny up in the back and took a walk around the recovery room, that Kendall blue hospital diaper was pretty crinkly and made a lot of noise.