LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing in front on another person with them knowing

I've never messed in front of someone personally, but I did show 2 of my online friends. The first time was when I was on a long distance relationship with this guy, He knew I was into diapers and wanted me to send a video of me wetting it (he liked watching people pee because that was his fetish) and I accidentally pooped in the middle of it. He apparently liked it even more. The second time was only like 2 weeks ago, my friend knew I was abdl but had lots of questions, she wanted to know everything and how I used everything. Since I like being embarrassed, I, of course, told her and then told her I was in one at that time. She didn't believe me and wanted to see me in one so I sent a picture. she then wanted me to prove that I use diapers so I used it completely and sent her the picture. I secretly was hoping she would screenshot it and post it on her Instagram because she was that kind of person because I wanted to be even more embarrassed.

I was told to turn around  so they could see me fill my diaper Yes I messed in front of my wife's friends. They're all sitting around the kitchen table and my wife said to me what do you need? I said I need to go potties. She said while you're in a diaper go in your pants. You see I have to tell my wife that I have to go poop. It's part of the rules. So she tells me to stand right there and poop in my pants. So right there in front of everyone I began to fill my diapers. So I turned around and started to fill my diaper. They all laughed as I saw the seat of my diaper start to expand as I filled it up this went on for about 5 minutes as I stood there and pooped my diaper. Then as I stood there I was told to come over to my wife so she could check my diaper. Everyone knew that I filled my diaper was poop. As my wife checked my diaper they all wanted to see how big a load I made in my diaper. They were all very happy and I was extremely embarrassed. They all witnessed me doing a load in my diaper. They all like patting my rear end feeling the load that I didn't my diaper. My wife was in no hurry to change me so I had to stay in my load for a while. There I am with a big bulge in the seat of my diaper. Everyone was happy that I didn't get my diaper changed. I wore it for a few hours before I could get a change.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It would be so fun to poop my diaper while looking into the eyes of a really cute collage aged girl. But I've only chanced it once in front of a girl who was ringing me up at a store, but it was more of a hard poop.

The real fantasy I have with pooping a diaper involves a girls legs. Like when you see cute - young collage girls in their early 20's walking around festivals wearing short shorts showing off the smooth skin on their beautiful legs. I want to be the stinky little baby sitting on their lap (struggling in a messy diaper) trying to get away while their tickling me.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I poop my diaper when ever I need to poop, don't matter when or where, if I go to go I just let it happen and deal with it when I can, like this morning, I woke up to a soaked diaper, changed into a dry diaper and went into the kitchen for a cup of coffee, my wife and mother sitting at the kitchen table, as I'm pouring myself a cup of coffee I pooped my diaper, nothing said by anyone as they both knew what just happened, I just went about getting my coffee like nothing special happened.

• Like 2

I've never met a poopy diaper that didn't stink. If I can smell it then people around me can, too. I don't poop my diaper when anyone is around; only in private. I have found that my wet diapers don't stink, though.

• Like 1

I was out and about one day some time ago of course wearing a diaper, after having taken some overnight help for constipation, and just happened to have to stop for gas at a self service station.

• 4 weeks later...

I regularly poop in front of my wife. If I'm wearing and I need to go, I do.

Most times, I doubt she really notices, until the smell wafts over. However, there are instances where it's very obvious what I'm up to. For example, whilst I'm not AB in the slightest, she does enjoy breastfeeding me. Once I'm latched on I relax and often need to go, only I struggle to poop laying on my side. More often than not, I'll scramble up onto my knees, stick my bottom out a little, fill my nappy and then lay back down to resume suckling. Kinda hard for her to not know what I've done there. But she just cuddles me in a little tighter and carries on stroking my head as I nuzzle into her.

I've pooped in front of my children without them knowing because I let it come out naturally. I can do it without squatting and no grunting. I have also done it in front of my husband and told him about it. I really had to go bad and just pushed it out right in front of him in a parking lot when we got out of my car. I haven't done it in front of my parents yet. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2017 at 11:54 PM, NotTheAverageMan said:

I just filled my overnight diaper while laying on the couch. My wife was sitting next to me, she didn't know I was going poopy in my diaper, although there was a tell tale sound of poop mushing and diaper crincle while I was filling.

I use activated charcoal which is decent in reducing smell.

Where do you buy it at? 

I think I'd like to do the opposite sometime with consent of course.  A scene partner forcing me to fill my diapers, be it through enema, laxative, or patient waiting (prunes or other foods, etc.) to try out the humiliation aspect.  It could be interesting, or horrible, but you never know unless you try.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2015 at 12:32 PM, DLdapper said:

Wearing and using diapers in a public setting is just the same as a private one for me. Many people wet their diapers around others without much thought as to "doing something naughty without them knowing" and messing is no different to me. Staying in a messy diaper for longer than the diaper can contain the smell can become intrusive to others around you, however it should never get to that point because you should be responsible for your messy and/or wet state and change. You can enjoy using your diaper in public while still respecting the space of others around you.

I Agree, I have been messing my diapers in front of many people during the past few years and no one has ever noticed or said anything to me. I just make sure that I change the first chance I get before the smell of a messy diaper is known to others. 

• 2 months later...

I have on many occasions wetted while being with someone whether at my home or theirs, even out in a public venue. However I have never did a messy as I am quite afraid that my plastic pants will not continue the aroma. With that being said, if I am with someone that I trust and he enjoys diapers in the same way as I do then I am not worried about creating a diaper mess. :03_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1