LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing in front on another person with them knowing

So today I was wearing a very wet diaper and had somebody come over and they were getting ready to leave we were standing up looking at each other talking and I just let it go I completely messed my diaper he had no idea it was so awesome then I wet it again. I have wet myself in front of other people before without them knowing but never pooping it was a great feeling.

That happened to me once by accident. I had just gotten all diapered up and my neighbour knocked on my door just to talk and have a smoke. It was one of those cigarettes where you feel the need to head to the toilet right away, but figuring we were outside and I was diapered, I let it loose. I felt a little bad cuz I don't think that's fair to do to people not in on the know, but I knew he'd not have a clue so I didn't worry too much.

I went to see a proffesional nanny a few years back for a 24 hr stay. She was happy to encourage messing. Before putting me to bed for the night She gave me half a bottle of castor oil and 2 suppositories. The following morning I was very messy. She then invited a friend of hers to watch as She gave me an enema, thickly nappied and tied me to the ed. It was intensly humiliating as they both spoke about my lack of control. But a total high being forced to soil my nappy in front of a total stranger.

• Like 2

I thought this was a good topic at first, messing in front of someone who knew what you were up to. It's actually very aggressive to do it in front of someone who doesn't. That doesn't sound nice at all, while filling my pants with mommy's approval is as good as being an AB gets.

I have allways loved wetting in front of others. But messing just never had the chance. This time it was perfit they were leaving and I was just standing there so I let it loose. It was very quiet and for the smell I was far enough away. Plus he was leaving. He was gone just a few minutes after. It i had the chance I would do it again. I love the feeling of doing something so bad and they dont know.

Wearing and using diapers in a public setting is just the same as a private one for me. Many people wet their diapers around others without much thought as to "doing something naughty without them knowing" and messing is no different to me. Staying in a messy diaper for longer than the diaper can contain the smell can become intrusive to others around you, however it should never get to that point because you should be responsible for your messy and/or wet state and change. You can enjoy using your diaper in public while still respecting the space of others around you.

Yes I have..as most know by now I am incontinent...Anyways one day I was at the mall sitting at a table eating a cheese burger and fries..when I started to squirm a bit in my chair..I knew I was filling my pants as it has happened many times and that is a sign to me,but it was too late to go hunt for a washroom so I just kept filling them..but hoped no one else knew what I was doing..then lady that was sitting a ways away kept looking over at me every now and then..I did not know what she was looking at.

She then stood up and walked over to my table..gave me a very nice smile then replied..

"I could not help but notice that you look like you are filling your pants..the reason I say that is I have a five year old daughter who still wears diapers and when she poops her pants and she does it many times per day..she hides behind the couch and makes these facial expressions that tells me that she is filling her pants as well and you are making those same expressions..I hope I was not out of line asking you a point blank question like that"...I looked back at her and smiled and then replied..

"No your were not out of line asking that..but thank you for telling me how you knew..I never knew I was giving off these facial expressions to give myself away like that"..she then asked if I wanted to go out one night on a date..I said yes..it was a fantastic date..take care all

That actually sounds pretty cool for you. Best part of all she already knows so you don't have to worry about telling her and hoping she accepts it as a part who you are.

I bet you're glad you didn't get all embarrassed and shy away from her. This is what I've been saying to others here. If you don't make a big deal out of it then it won't be a big deal. If you don't get embarrassed by it either then there really isn't any humiliation to it either. Awesome.

Save for the rare accident when I have diarrhea, I hardly ever mess, and would certainly not consider doing so deliberately around others. I wouldn't feel as though I got away with something--I'd feel mortified, and would want to get out of there as soon as possible. I'm self-conscious enough about the urine smell.

• 1 month later...

I have wet my diaper many times in the present of others with out them knowing, I have also messed my diaper quite a few times in the present of others, and depending on the situation I am prepared to explain why I just messed myself.

Wetting in front of others is not a problem for me, but I do worry that they'll be able to tell what I'm doing by my facial expression (I grimace sometimes as I'm urinating).

• 2 weeks later...

I messed myself in a supermarket once and had to go through the checkout with a wet and messy nappy, the checkout girl gave me a funny look, but then I was buying baby wipes! I didn't change straight away, I got in my car and drove home and changed there, was awesome sitting in it for an hour in the car.

I love driving in a pooey nappy too

I'm always really worried about crashing!

Never though about that lol but if so I suppose the emergency services have seen it all. Saw a guy crash his car one day it as so bad I though he was dead but they got him out with scratches and no serious injury apart from his dignity as he had wet his pants which was very obvious.

• 3 months later...

One day I was standing in the parking lot of a busy mall after putting some stuff in my car,when two friends of mine both women in their early 30`s came walking by and when we all seen one another we got to talking about anything and everything as we had not seen one another for a long time,they at one time used to live near me but moved about 5 or six years ago..but not one of them knew that I wore diapers now as my accident that made me incontinent happened after they had both moved..then to my surprise both the women started to smile then giggle..I smiled back at them but I really had no idea what I was smiling about,then one of the ladies leaned over to me with a sweet smile on her face and whispered in my ear..."we think you are filling and probably wetting your diapers..we also seen as we were walking up to you and you were putting something in the trunk that you wear both diapers and baby pants and if we are right not one of us will shame you in any way for what you are doing or still doing and by the way you look so cute in them..but when you are done will you answer a question or two we have for you..and are we correct to think that is what you are doing".

I was a bit caught of guard..well more then a bit..but wondered more how they even knew I was doing that?..as I did not even know it myself till they had mentioned it I then discreetly touched the back of my loose fitting cutoffs to indeed feel that I was loading my diapers then looked back at the two of them with a bit of a smile..I was caught red handed,what was I do do.

Then replied.."yes I do wear diapers and plastic pants and you are correct to think what you are thinking I am pooping as well as wetting in my diapers right now and I am so sorry for it happening in your presence..but I do have an explanation and will tell you everything if you want to know any further details"

Both sweet ladies agreed to hear me out and gave me a big smile and I gave a bigger one right back then was pleasantly surprised when they both at near the same time said.." you finish filling your pants first and after that we will gladly listen to your story..a few long seconds later my diapers even encased in my plastic pants sagged a lot and the bulge was very noticeable to both my women friends as they looked on and still their smiles to me seemed to get brighter and brighter as I slowly finished pooping in them...we then went outside and sat on a bench..where I told them the whole story of my..accident,the injuries sustained,length of time I was in the hospital,and why I wear and use diapers also some other tidbits about me,they both listened intently to every word spoken by me..and when I was all done explaining they both thanked me very much for my honesty on the matter and even asked if they could set up a coffee date for later that week and I gladly excepted the invite..later on at that coffee meeting I did ask them both how they knew I was filling my diapers that day at the mall as I did not know that answer and I was a bit puzzled.. then between the both of them they told me..

"we are both mothers of toddlers in diapers and when they fill their pants they hide behind the couch where they think mommy does not know what they are doing..ha ha..and they make facial expressions as they poop their pants and that day you were doing almost the very same expressions my friend..and that is how we both knew",well I never knew I gave off these facial expressions till that moment and I thanked them for telling me that...they say you learn something new everyday..well there was my new found information

take care

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have on from time to time but only when it is with another femboi diaper lover and we are both very comfortable with not only wetting our diapers while visiting and playing, but also in doing very nice soft warm poopies in them as well:09_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1