LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Nappy

Hello I am Michelle a little baby girl and just to make it clear I am female so that you understand my topic.

I have been a little baby for just about 2 years and now face a problem.

My partner female who is also my Mummy is suggesting that I should no longer wear disposable nappies and wear Terry instead.

Having not tried Terry nappies I do not

Cloth diapers are just fine so long as you have the money for the initial startup costs (which tend to be high, but with only a little cost after that), and the loads and loads of stinky laundry.

Given how much cotton strips the earth, and how much water it takes to grow them, there is serious debate if they are really better for the environment or just as equally bad as disposables.

I prefer cloth diapers and plastic pants and have the door for many years without any problems at all. They are also much cheaper in the long term with disposable diapers I have had a lot of leaks, even with plastic pants, my wife bought my cloth diapers for less leakage. Your mom made the right choice with cloth diapers.

Terries and pants are the Rolls Royce of nappies.. super soft and comfortable, very bulky and babyish, thirsty (thick terry holds the same as 2-3 disps) and make no landfill.. what's not to like? About hygiene the same applies to disps - as long as you are not stuck them for long and clean up properly every time, your risk of rash is about the same. I would however insist that plastic pants are made out of a soft vinyl rather than hard plastic

Thanks for the replies so far and some useful advice.

Having talked to my Mummy some more about this matter last night it would appear that she likes the idea of changing my Terry Nappies as it will take longer to do and I guess that means my Mummy gets a bigger thrill each time.

My Mummy is not worried about cost and this is not the issue, she says that with the disposable nappy they are too absorbant unless I am made to stay in them longer and I wet them even more, with Terry Nappies on wetting I will feel this immediately and my Mummy wishes for me to be able to feel my wet nappy and understand why I am a baby!

Is it the same for female babies, is our skin more sensitive, I don't wont to agree in doing something if I am going to be uncomfortable, which seems like a punishment.

I don't think soaking and washing the nappies is a problem for her, I will talk to her about the plastic panties and the fit and type. I am used to wearing plastic panties at night and this has prevented a number of leaks, not all and I go without a nappy change throughout the night I do wonder if the Terry Nappies will be able to hold my night time peeing.