LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soft Paws diapers from Little AB Co

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All look good but couldn't really get a good look at them from my device. 3 and 4 look about the same I'd choose one of those two. I didn't vote cause I didn't get a good look at them. I love the blue color on them. I know if you added pink outline to the first one it probably would have gotten a lot of votes. Did you decide on whattthickness?

I like 5 too, somehow the plain ones seem the most babyish. Plus you could change out the big picture from time to time just like all the baby diapers do. It would have to be an all plastic disposable though, and for goodness sake please have the lower tab positioned towards- um, the lower part. Not towards the middle (unless you're planning on having 3 tapes which would be awesome). Just remember, ANY diaper has to work good before it can look good (I'm looking at you Gary's A+ diapers).

I did vote 5,but 3 is good too.

I just hope that front picture doesn't turn out to also be a landing zone that limits the lower tapes to being secured towards the middle (and thereby making it impossible to tape them on snugly around your legs). Just saying.

Darn it! They are going to have a front tape landing zone. That means bad placement for the tapes and bad chances you could ever get them to that full capacity.

Oh well, yet another awesome looking diaper that I won't be able to use.

You should lower the price on the 12 pack, people will want to try them before they place a large order. Especially since your in bellissimo territory.

Your trying to sell a brand new product at established product prices.

You should lower the price on the 12 pack, people will want to try them before they place a large order. Especially since your in bellissimo territory.

Your trying to sell a brand new product at established product prices.

Wait, when you said "your". His what, was in bellissimo territory? Or did you mean you're?