LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
LittleABCo

Soft Paws diapers from Little AB Co

77 posts in this topic

Hello,

Little AB Co is currently running a poll to select the final design for our new Soft Paws furry themed diapers. There are 5 designs in which to choose from. So if you haven't already then go to our website and vote for your favorite!

www.littleabco.com

If you have any questions or comments let us know ^^

Diaper information will be posted very soon, just finalizing diaper design with our manufacturer.

All cute, but I like the clean look of #5

All look good but couldn't really get a good look at them from my device. 3 and 4 look about the same I'd choose one of those two. I didn't vote cause I didn't get a good look at them. I love the blue color on them. I know if you added pink outline to the first one it probably would have gotten a lot of votes. Did you decide on whattthickness?

Cloth or disposable 

I like 5 too, somehow the plain ones seem the most babyish. Plus you could change out the big picture from time to time just like all the baby diapers do. It would have to be an all plastic disposable though, and for goodness sake please have the lower tab positioned towards- um, the lower part. Not towards the middle (unless you're planning on having 3 tapes which would be awesome). Just remember, ANY diaper has to work good before it can look good (I'm looking at you Gary's A+ diapers).

I like the look of #5 as well.

Are these going to be plastic or cloth covered?  

2 tapes per side or 1 tape per side?

Personally I'd prefer I tape per side, but that's just me.

The one tapes really dont work well IMO

These will be disposables with 2 larger tapes per side, so 4 tapes in total. Additional info on the diapers will be posted on the site once its finalized.

No.5 for me

No. 3 and 4 are my picks. Love the front tape on them

The results have been tallied and the winner of the Soft Paws design poll is Design 3! Like to thank every who voted, to help us select the perfect design. 

Information and pricing about the Soft Paws diapers will be posted very soon!

5501673_orig.jpg

I did vote 5,but 3 is good too.

I just hope that front picture doesn't turn out to also be a landing zone that limits the lower tapes to being secured towards the middle (and thereby making it impossible to tape them on snugly around your legs). Just saying.

Very cool. I hope they are thick, and the price is good.

Darn it! They are going to have a front tape landing zone. That means bad placement for the tapes and bad chances you could ever get them to that full capacity.

Oh well, yet another awesome looking diaper that I won't be able to use.

Looks to be pretty pricey.  

You should lower the price on the 12 pack, people will want to try them before they place a large order. Especially since your in bellissimo territory.

Your trying to sell a brand new product at established product prices.

Actually, Scooby, this leaves him room to offer special sales and coupons and what-not.  Of course, bundling shipping costs makes his prices look less attractive, but it is what it is.

You should lower the price on the 12 pack, people will want to try them before they place a large order. Especially since your in bellissimo territory.

Your trying to sell a brand new product at established product prices.

Wait, when you said "your". His what, was in bellissimo territory? Or did you mean you're?

Wow, so they are going to be more than $3 per diaper?

Wow, so they are going to be more than $3 per diaper?

Is there any other adult diaper with a whole diaper color design you currently can get for less than $3 per diaper?  Last I checked, ABU is still not selling their Cushies.  

Here's what I found (hope the table stays formatted once I submit):

Diaper Quantity Price Shipping Total Cost Cost Per Diaper Notes Aww So Cute 10 $24.95 $15.00 $39.95 $4.00   Cuddlz 10 $25.36 $19.81 $45.17 $4.52 Via Rearz Fabine 8 $30.12 $19.81 $49.93 $6.24 Via Rearz Snuggies 10 $25.00 $10.00 $35.00 $3.50   Soft Paws 12 $40.80 $0.00 $40.80 $3.40   Spoiled 12 $31.70 $19.81 $51.51 $4.29  

At this point, Soft Paws seem to be priced very competitively with their competition in its class.

If you are comparing the cost of incontinence briefs such as Northshore and Dry 24/7 to Soft Paws' diapers, well....yes, Soft Paws are going to cost a lot more.  But it's an unfair comparison, as most of the diapers with whole diaper color designs aren't meant for incontinence; they are meant for fun. 

Sorry about the format fail.  So let me see if I can attach a .jpg of the table.....

3UfuxQ2.jpg