LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper fillings (simulating poop but not pooping)

I have tried oatmeal and it worked really great! :thumbsup: used instant oatmeal and mixed to a thicker consistency, but it in some training pants i have and it felt VERY real :D

I would'nt use chocolate in cloth items because of staining, but maybe disposables..But for me , oatmeal in a thick firm consistency was the closest thing to the 'real' thing..Gotta "doo" that more often.

unless its gross dark chocolate, then waste it all you like

What are you talking about. Dark chocolate has the least amount of sugar in it, and is therefore the best. It's that sugary, milky, light stuff that is Yucky.

Think I'm going to manage a week of evenings in diapers and since I cook big portions (I'm poor at portion control I might have some things to suggest...

Rule 1 for my week is going to be what food I prepare must end up in my diaper, either through being eaten or from being scraped in from the plate...

:o Ummmm, that steak and potato might not fit to well in your diaper :P much less be very comfortable. might just go with a huge portion of oatmeal or grits or something like that.

and forget the chocolate, Dark chocolate is to bitter for me, but milk chocolate..O*M*G! yum! :D

How about peanut butter??? It has almostthe same consistency and sticky messy feel, and pain to clean up, but smells much better ;)

Chunky might not be to comfy 'down there' though, so might 'stick' with the creamy stuff....but it is E*X*P*E*N*S*I*V*E!

• 1 month later...

My favorite method is bananas. I went through an entire pack of abena abri forms messing almost every one with bananas.But i also love oatmeal. It's good for the skin down there so i tend to stay in it for long periods of time. I think that's why i dont get rashes what do you lovely people think?

I've used butter sticks before, you can pop them up easily after putting them in the fridge. They melt and come out real easy, dependent on how much you melt them makes it easy or hard to poop.

My favorite method is bananas. I went through an entire pack of abena abri forms messing almost every one with bananas.But i also love oatmeal. It's good for the skin down there so i tend to stay in it for long periods of time. I think that's why i dont get rashes what do you lovely people think?

I prefer bananas/oatmeal too (wether or not I'm using laxatives/glycerin for a forced filling). 1 full banana cut in halfs followed by oatmeal equal to about the same size as a banana. Last Thursday night I used laxatives in addition after thouroughly cleaning myself out with a couple enemas. Well after an hour my body had been leaking oatmeal out here and there.

• Like 1

Agreed oatmeal is fantastic, shoved in and slowly released. Baked beans anyone?

I do like Dizzy's thoughts of dumping into diaper leftovers....how about a poker dinner party and loser(s) receive the contents of winner!!??

Agreed oatmeal is fantastic, shoved in and slowly released. Baked beans anyone?

I do like Dizzy's thoughts of dumping into diaper leftovers....how about a poker dinner party and loser(s) receive the contents of winner!!??

lol. One thing I havn't thought of until now is rice. wonder how that would be

Any thought to using JELLO a gelatin food product - squirmy wiggle and while best served cold it has a strange consistency

to move about the interior of a diaper sort of lubing things up

• 2 weeks later...

I like using coked oatmeal. you can make it as thick and lumpy or as thin and runny as you want and it really does a good job of giving you that full pants feel, with out the smell, and clean up isn't all that traumatic ;) . But mostly it's the feel of having something in your pants with out worrying about the smell and or offending someone, or giving yourself away.

Personally, I think it's 'safer' this way and you can go about your day in public or where ever and not worry, yet still have fun :D as I said, with out odor or offending anyone.

It might not be 'real' but it's close....I like it anyway ;)

I like using coked oatmeal. you can make it as thick and lumpy or as thin and runny as you want and it really does a good job of giving you that full pants feel, with out the smell, and clean up isn't all that traumatic ;) . But mostly it's the feel of having something in your pants with out worrying about the smell and or offending someone, or giving yourself away.

Personally, I think it's 'safer' this way and you can go about your day in public or where ever and not worry, yet still have fun :D as I said, with out odor or offending anyone.

It might not be 'real' but it's close....I like it anyway ;)

I understand the desire to have the feel of something in your diaper without the smell.

I enjoy that as well :thumbsup: Nothing like having the urge to go, and then the relief of going and feeling your pants fill up :blush: and knowing theres a bulge and a heavy load back there, and then sitting in that afterwards..great experience and feeling :) BUUUUUUUUUUUT there are time I found that I want the feeling, but not the smell. Like having something in my underwear or trainers, and being able to go shopping or run errands with out stinking every where I go.

When I do go, it's usually when I'm alone or know I have more privacy, so I don't bother anyone else, but with a 'fake poop' i can go anywhere and do anything with out anyone else knowing....guess I just like being sneaky :blush: