LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper fillings (simulating poop but not pooping)

• 1 year later...
On 3/4/2015 at 5:57 PM, Dizzy Lizzy said:

Think I'm going to manage a week of evenings in diapers and since I cook big portions (I'm poor at portion control I might have some things to suggest...

• 6 years later...

I just tried oatmeal and mixed in a about 2oz of J Lube to give it a better consistency.  Clean yourself out really well.  Then use a cheap pastry decorator like the ones at Walmart. You'll need to open the tip so the mixture can squeeze through better.  Worked Wonderfully 😍😍😍😍

I definitely prefer a real mess in my diaper (like right now) but don't mess in public because I think it is rude and inappropriate to expose other people to my stinky diaper. I have thought about a banana in my diaper, not inserted in my rectum, just placed inside my diaper. I'll wet in public without a problem and I wonder if a banana might feel like a poopy diaper, but then someone might tell me that I smell like a banana split!!!!

• Like 1

Hiii!

I like a mixture of oatmeal and pudding extra thick then insert as much as I can hold ( which is a lot). Then go shopping or whatever and have an "accident" or two and carry on. After a while the pudding starts to soften and spread everywhere it starts to leak out the leg holes at the crotch. This is such a turn on (to me anyhow) all slippery and such. I hang out as long as I can stand it and go home for a change and maybe more. Best thing I'm hot, bothered and "messy" and nobody was oderly assaulted 

I am such a naughty little boy. 😏 

🧜‍♂️

• Like 1