LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interacting With Underage members

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All kids should learn gun safety as well as sexual education, get shots for deadly diseases that are preventable, and stranger danger. Think about the kids that kill their sibling because of moronic parents leaving loaded weapons sitting about and not properly stored. I think its been proven by the NRA that most K/3rd graders can't tell the difference between a real firearm and a fake and most kids dont know how to approach finding one and what too do... but i digress.

All kids should learn gun safety as well as sexual education, get shots for deadly diseases that are preventable, and stranger danger. Think about the kids that kill their sibling because of moronic parents leaving loaded weapons sitting about and not properly stored. I think its been proven by the NRA that most K/3rd graders can't tell the difference between a real firearm and a fake and most kids dont know how to approach finding one and what too do... but i digress.

i agree with the part of kids learning gun safety, on sex ed, i think to a point yes, when age appropriate, focusing on the risks like std's and pregnancies. when i was around that age my father had a revolver in MY top right dresser drawer, where i easily found it, i picked it up but all i did was put it right back down, never even touched the trigger(not because of him, if i could go back in time like in the movie "butterfly affect" id use it on the child abusing sack of shit, i just had enough sense not to play with those things, and i couldnt tell if it was a toy or real at the time, i didnt want to take chances)

the bill of rights, was restricted to adult members of society, as part of the founding. Specific provisions were made for the setting of an "age of majority" which conferred the poltical tools appropriate to self-supporti upon those who could reasonably be expected to use thenm for that purpose who put labor of some kind into their sustenance and were considered to be the best judge of how their time, effort and resources were to be used. Since a child was not, nor capable of being, self-supporting, he did not have the same rights and responsibilities as an adult. Most of the concepts of rights were based on enabling rather than supplying. As such, a sharp distinction was drawn between a child and an adult. A key feature was that you had a stake in society: "skin in the game". So, while you could labor at age 16, it was generally considered that you did not have a stake in things until you were 21 and could be reasonably expected to have acqured some wealth and the understanding thereof and had something to win or lose

The right approach, given the paranoia that Tigger's rules protect her against, is to tell a minor that makes it to chat as follows, and maybe also say it on the button that says "NO, I am not 18 or over":

If I had a kid who had some sort of odd habit or kind like this, knowing some of the people who come here, I would not want them here or any site like it. They would probably come here anyway, but I guess then I would trust that the adult communities for things like this would regulate themselves properly and do their best to keep underage people, like my hypothetical child, out.

The right approach, given the paranoia that Tigger's rules protect her against, is to tell a minor that makes it to chat as follows, and maybe also say it on the button that says "NO, I am not 18 or over":

Elfking,

I am embarrassed by what I said, because I did not know that there's a button for Scarleteen (it used to be disney, my data is out of date!) which is indeed a sex education site.

Absolutely, yes. I know full well you can't protect children from the entire world no matter how much you try. DD is also very "mild" compared to a number of other sites out there. Not to mention it has a TON of info on a wide range of topics too. I truly believe DD is an awesome site for a minors to come and do research (even if it has to be as an anonymous guest).

You have hit on something. DPF also had a division that interfaced with minors to address such matters. However this was to be unpublished, the interactions were "brokered" and indirect and the identities of the participants were concealed from each other. That, and DPF started to deteriorate when letters from minors began be published in the newsletter, at which point I sensed trouble and did not re-enlist. Now, I do not know if DD can do that kind of thing since it is a fetish/play site and has no recognized medical or psychological arm to deal with those kinds of issues which means DD's credibility in such matters would be, at best, suspect. DPF had been featured on Dr. Dean Edell's TV show once or twice

There is already tons of minors on the forum

They get banned and within a few minutes they have created a new account with age 18+

You know that there are ways to detect those minors and action is taken to remove them.