LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do you wet?

On 2/28/2015 at 10:21 PM, JLIbuffd4 said:

I'm new to admitting that I totally love diapers and wetting them. To me, there is nothing like going to bed with a nice dry diaper and waking up in bed and just letting loose and soaking it. Sometimes I sit in a wet diaper for a couple hours because I like the bulkiness between my legs. Today I finally let lose and wet myself while I was outside walking the dog. It was like my personal secret and I loved it. :)

On 1/30/2016 at 11:20 AM, hoyboy2 said:

I wet BC I like to feel like I'm helpless or trapped and I love the comforting feeling of a soggy diaper inbetween my thighs

Incontinence aside, I enjoy wetting for that reason as well.

I've been wearing for thirteen years, and the feeling of wetting a brand-new diaper's still one of the best things on earth. For me, there's nothing like wearing a thick, disposable diaper (preferably an M4) and wetting it until I'm struggling to walk straight.

On 2/28/2015 at 10:21 PM, JLIbuffd4 said:

I'm new to admitting that I totally love diapers and wetting them. To me, there is nothing like going to bed with a nice dry diaper and waking up in bed and just letting loose and soaking it. Sometimes I sit in a wet diaper for a couple hours because I like the bulkiness between my legs. Today I finally let lose and wet myself while I was outside walking the dog. It was like my personal secret and I loved it. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've liked wetting for as long as i can remember--I have a few very detailed memories from my childhood, and almost all of them are incidents where I wet, and it always felt really good, and I could not figure out why. (I would later discover that the feeling was arousal/sexual pleasure, I just didn't know what I was yet.)

I know what I like, but I still don't know why I like it. But I do, and there is clearly no changing that--lord knows I've tried.

I wet because I love the warmth and the sensation, The security I feel, like all in my world is well even when it's not. And because I have a diaper on, Why not use it? :P

I have multiple Medical problems that cause me to have zero control day and night, although to get some air time I will lay out for an hour on just a big bed pad.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 31/10/2016 at 2:57 AM, Amyuser said:

I have multiple Medical problems that cause me to have zero control day and night, although to get some air time I will lay out for an hour on just a big bed pad.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yes I have a pad in my chair for the same reason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me the question is why do i enjoy wearing and wetting my diapers. The reasons why i love wetting my diaper are like most everyone else, the warm feeling, the swelling up of my diaper etc. To this day i can't understand why i just love wearing diapers

For me it's a way to deal with anxiety and mental health.

I've dealt with depressive episodes in the past, but at least for now my mental health is fairly strong.

• 6 months later...