LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Baby Are You?

Toddler Pampers

For those of you who wet, are you actually continent, you can hold it quite well and you flood your diaper when the dam finally bursts, or do you try to let whatever wants to escape do so, little by little.

I'd say if you dribble, you see yourself as a baby. If you enjoy going from dry to wet in a hurry, I'd say you are pretending to be a toddler. My name says what I do. What about you?

Hmmm...a little bit of both. I can hold it if I want to. After putting on a dry diaper, I usually hold it for about forty-five minutes. But once I'm wet, then I go more frequently until changing time. My role play age is about 3.

I usually never try to hold it in, at home if I have to use my diaper like I would use the bathroom. When I feel the need to go I just go in my diaper like I would if I used the toilet. Out in public I wet my diaper slowly to avoid the risk of leaking

A bit of both, I am a 5 year old little girl. I can hold it for awhile then I have to go. IRL I am at that age where holding it for any lenght of time is difficult and you do lose a fiew drops after awhile

• 4 weeks later...

I have excellent continence control. However when I am diapered, I always mentally reinforce myself to wet frequently, little by little. Generally once every 30 minutes is a good medium. I think this is more toddlerish/babyish and diapers will hold and store urine more effectively if you slowly wet it over time instead of flooding it.

When I wear I like to relax as much as I can, like I have no control. but my subconscious usually takes control of it if i dont focus

• 4 weeks later...

If I've been wearing and wetting my diapers a lot recently, I find that it's way easier to go and I think of myself as more of a baby. This translates to how I go at night and whether I have a comfortable night's sleep or a less comfortable one that may also lead to a leak. Since I do love making wets I like the smaller ones that add up. When I get downstairs in the morning and have finally stood up for a minute I always make a big one though!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/28/2015, 5:06:11, Toddler Pampers said:

For those of you who wet, are you actually continent, you can hold it quite well and you flood your diaper when the dam finally bursts, or do you try to let whatever wants to escape do so, little by little.

• 2 weeks later...

I have situational incontinence. Whenever I'm in a diaper it's like my potty training disappears. I'm constantly having little accidents without really thinking about it. The warmth and wetness is very reassuring. I like that feeling of being protected and not having to worry about anything. I guess that means my bladder is more like a baby even though my ageplay age is a toddler.

• 1 month later...

It depends on much time and how many resources I have. If I am missing diapers or time, I likely won`t wet myself at all. Though, otherwise, I`d like to keep it nice and wet for a while. I just let go on the first diaper. Though after I change, I try to hold it in.

• 2 weeks later...