LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wearing diaper to work

catm32000

I wear to work all the time (OAB) it's no big deal any more I just make sure I wear a longer shirt to help hide the bulk and when an bend over. When you have no choice but to wear you quickly learn to just carry on with your normal life and not to worry about what you can't change.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I wore today so I did!! I had to go out on site and had a 150 mile journey there and back. I also new there wasn't going to be anyone there which made it easier. Even got changed in the back of my van :)

I started wearing diapers on Friday and wore to work today, still in the same diaper from this morning, soon 12 hours (old Tena Maxi)

Most likely wear tonight and to work tomorrow, then I must take a short break cause I'm going to a meeting where it will be obvious if I'm wearing

i have wore many times to work no problems. Today i was wearing to work and when lunch time came i head to lunch with the guy i work with and i grab my backpack which had my diapers in it.

When I was going back to work after I'd recovered from the accident that left me incontinent I was very unsure of how to handle the situation. Since I'm incontinent I have no choice about wearing diapers, I have to wear them 24/7 which means I have to wear to work.

I work 2 different jobs every day, 1st job of the day is at a nursing home where most of the residents are wearing a diaper or pull up.

Dress code it black dress pants and uniform smock. Easy to conceal a diaper and change as needed in the locker room.

2nd job of the day is at a university as a custodian, working around students and staff all afternoon. Changes are made in a locked bathroom.

Wet diapers are a daily thing and most my messy diapers happen close to the end of the work day to changing if needed is not a problem. A lot of messy diapers are worn home from work and I jump in the shower to clean up before bed.