LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wearing diaper to work

catm32000

For me, it's more of a safety issue than being found out. I have to wear fire retardant clothing and work around hydrocarbons daily. I'm afraid that If an incident ever occurred a diaper could cause additional risks with respect to burns....on the flip side, my thick coveralls would hide a diaper nicely :)

For me, it's more of a safety issue than being found out. I have to wear fire retardant clothing and work around hydrocarbons daily. I'm afraid that If an incident ever occurred a diaper could cause additional risks with respect to burns....on the flip side, my thick coveralls would hide a diaper nicely :)

I second what Baby Brian said about wearing and changing while at work. Generally, i wear an Abena M-4 which fits tightly, i wear L-4's at home but because the L-4 comes up my back so high, i elect for the M-4 for my Work padding. I generally work a 12 Hour day and i usually change once a day. Know, i drink probably one 12 Oz bottle of water at work every hour - hour 1/2. The M-4 usually doesn't need to be changed when i take lunch at 1pm but since that's my lunch time, i change it anyways. At that point of my day which starts 8am, the front padding is already wet but not 100% full and the diapers has begun wicking it towards the padding in the back of my diaper. I live 8 minutes from my store, so i travel home for lunch, change, grab a bite to eat and im back for work. I have changed at work when i worked overnight and just kept additional diapers in my bottom desk drawer which is fully lockable by pin code. Changing at work is a little harder but like Brian said, most times its your mind making you overly self conscious about someone finding you out. No one really cares. I have changed in the bathroom with associates and customers coming and going while i was pulling the tapes off which at times can be loud and generally are louder in a full tile bathroom like wal-marts have and now one seemed to care. Spokane Girl did say they may talk behind your back, and generally i tend to care but at this point of my life, can care less. It's none of my associates business what i wear under my casual work pants. If it helps break their day up, rock on but at that same idea point, if that keeps their conversations going, they are a pretty disturbed and shallow individual. Once im done with my diaper change, the diaper goes in the trash which i don't hide and the powder and wipes goes back into my locked drawer.

I work as tech support and am in a locked room with 3 other people. I have worn a diaper twice to work (dry 24/7) and nobody has noticed. twice may not seem like alot but I've been only wearing diapers regularly for about a month now as i have finally moved out of my parents and from campus housing where i used to share a bedroom with a roommate into an apartment with my own room.

Wear diapers to work everyday change when I need to change and have a separate garbage can to but the used diapers into. Everyone knows that someone wears diapers but only 2 people know who that person is witch are the 2 people that need to know incase I leak and have to leave and come back. The 2 people that know are very supportive and respectful of my needing to wear. Noone has ever said anything about the diapers to my knowledge

I wear Tena Slip Maxi at home or when out and about but would be reluctant to wear in the workplace. Those in the community note concerns about bulk, crinkling and the top showing but no one has indicated a problem with workmates noticing a smell around the conference or canteen table. When I have worn and wet for three- four hours, there is a distinct aroma; not of pee but each make of diaper has its own characteristic whiff.

If I can smell it I am sure others will. I work with two others in a confined office and am sure someone would comment. I have slight incontinence and wear pull ups and visit the loo on a regular basis when working.

Am I paranoid?

I wore to work for the first time last sunday, it was cool, I work in a whare house, I use to work construction and I could not but Sunday I had some depends that I thought would work for work,so I tried them and , I peed about 2 times it was cool so to night I bought some more ,and im going to try to start wearing at work, if I can I think I will be on my way to 24/7 :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I work with about 5 others at a local bicycle store. I am on my feet all day walking around. I have to wear clothes that cover my backside and an undershirt the is tucked in to cover the top of the diaper. No one knows so there is always a risk of them finding out. It is rather weird having to test ride a bike while wearing a diaper.

I wear to work all the time and I occasionally have to change at work. I just wait until no one is on their break and then I grab my purse in the break room and take it upstairs with me and bring it into the restroom on the floor I am working on and change in the stall. Then I toss the diaper away in the trash can on my cart where I empty it and take it down to the basement to the dumpster with the other trash.

I wear 24/7 so that includes work. My work is physically active but I'm usually alone or with only one or two co-workers around. I wear premium diapers to work and by the end of the workday they're usually at their maximum capacity :P Sometimes I need a change at work and if others are around that can be a problem but it usually isn't. And when it is, needing a change is something I wil know ahead of time so I can figure out a way to make that happen discretely. My biggest issue is that sometimes at the end of the day I will need to drop by the office and there's the occasoinal 'press leak' from sitting down to drive but so far there have been no comments made and I can deal with it if there are B) The only other issue is disposal- the used one has to go back to the car where the extra one is kept; I have no other method of discreet disposal available to me. My hearing is pretty bad but I hear the plastic backing crinkling sometimes so I know that others have heard it too :o

I have been so horny for diapers at work before than I left at lunch to buy a pack of goodnites. The feel of pulling on a fresh goodnite is enough to get me wet just thinking about it. The fluff and softness on my cheeks and lips... Makes it hard not to moan all day long. I start casually bouncing my legs and it is like fireworks down there. Its hard to keep my eyes open. The soft little crinkle sounds all day arouse me.

I wear mine to work, Then again I work at a gas station, and as the only person working the shift I don't really have the option of leaving the counter and taking a bathroom break.

Just me, aye. In fact all the shifts are 1 man shifts, may switch to 2 as summer rolls around, doubt it though, the owner of our 2 stores are within a block of each other, is a bit of a skinflint, silly considering he owns several of the other businesses and an apt complex or 2 in the same area. On a good note the police presence here is pretty good as it is a more upper class area, one of their trap spots late night is right across from my location (Starbucks and Baskin and Robins parking lot) so during my shift its fairly safe.

I do agree a 2 person shift is a safer way to go especially if you live in a more "ghetto" neighborhood.

• 2 weeks later...