LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Again fellow cheeseheads

gizzybear

I posted awhile ago have had alota medical issues so I am hopefully done with that for...Ever.I have as many of you been really guarded about my AB SIDE.Iam more willing to become more out going than in the past.Spending a couple of years in hospitals and hellish rehab facilities being urinary incon.and being treated both bad an good helped me realize many things about myself.SO in doing so I wanted to reintroduce myself to all my fellow friendly Wisconsinites an DD MEMBERS as well.MY name or tag is GIZZYBEAR,I live here in the rural part of Franklin. ITwas good to see more people from our state on this board and I hope even more comeout and post.Im still pretty shy abou this side of myself but Im working on it.IN closing Id like to say God Blesss DAILY DIAPERS for creating one of the greatest sites on the web and to our entire AB/DL/TG/ETC. Community for allowing us a safe platform so we can be who we are without the cruel outsid world condeming us.Look 4ward to hearing from ya WIS.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

You could say that, but 2 things keep me going #1 someone else has it worse than I do (as more like Many others) and they are doing their best, #2 I'm alive and if god'd wanted me dead he'd made it that way so as long as I am able to breathe I will always give it my best, never quit,treat others as I want to be treated and be as nice and supportive of all of us littles forever, Too many others out there making the world a bad place I won't ever be one of em'