LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants Around Your Ankles

Toddler Pampers

Does anybody else enjoy plastic pants down around their ankles, lying on your back, knees up, the position you knew to get into to be changed when you were older, but still wearing diapers? This would be after you had your diaper changed, but before mommy pulled the panties back over your fresh diaper. The phone suddenly rang and she wasn't quite done with you. Maybe you're even old enough to be reading a book, but never too old to also be enjoying a pacifier, waiting patiently for mommy to come back and finish your diaper with a quick pull of your Gerbers up and over your Pampers.

Well, I wipe my waterproof pants clean and pull them down to my ankles when changing my diaper, so I know that feeling quite well. No sense in getting a new pair of pants if the ones I was wearing aren't soiled, and no sense taking them completely off if I'm only going to reuse them anyway.

The only two times I rmember having rubber panties put on me as a toddler, one, the peach colored like playtex and the other a pair of translucent ecru ones, I remember seeing them as they were being made ready to put on me

Mostly I rmember form age 6-3/4 to almost 8, If I was staying at some places (1 of 3) as a girl and beig change from one diaper to another, two pairs of panties. One would be pulled down to my knees and the other, a snap-on, being changed with the diaper, which is what is done now and where I learned it. Also at one of the place, not the Rocques, one kind of mild punishment was to be laid on the bed and a pair of slightly too small rubber panties pulled up to cover your knees and it kind of confined your legs and made it hard to walk and you would be called "Baby" and your name I just HATED being called "Baby Christine" or "Rubber Panty Baby Christine" And that is how you had to stay until you were let out of them

I was out of diapers by 2 so... no I can't say I remember anything like that experience. And I rarely wear plastic panties in my abdl play today. I do not like how the elastic hugs the skin and causes marks.