LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Comfortable Rut?

I've mainly been using Bambinos at night, and during the day at home on weekends. I like these a lot, and so far they are my Go-to diaper. I recently bought a case of Tena Slip Maxis during Bambinos Valentine's Day sale, and so far I'm loving these. The tapes seem to stick better than the Bambinos for me, and they do very well at holding liquid for being so thin. I got a sample of Molicare Super Plus as well with the order, but I wasn't too thrilled with those. Mainly the fact that the plastic was so thin, and if I didn't get the tapes right the first time, they tore the liner of the diaper when trying to adjust the fit.

Thatsmymango, I have to ask as I lived in Okinawa for two years. Your name reminds me of a movie called BC Rock (Not the American one either). Anyway it had a famous tag line in it where it said : "The Mango is mine" did you happen to use the movie for your screen name? I was also wondering if you would entertain the idea of sending me some Dr. P's, of course I would incur all fee's and compensate you for your time. I have always wanted to try them. I assume they make them in a small, but moreover would need to know how they run in their sizes compared to say the Tena Maxi which I have tried. It's no biggie if your not able to, was just asking as that's what the thread is all about.

Sure, I'd love to try some of the premium disposable diapers like Bellessimo, Abena and Dry 24/7 but with my living situation I either tell my parents I like to wear diapers and order them shipped to the house, or just keep

I've been working hard at loosing weight and now my go to diapers don't fit. I just tried Dry 24/7 small and they are good for home but a bit loud for quieter situations. At night I use Comficare medium from Rearz and they are great but too thick for outside the house so I'm looking for a good on the go diaper that fits small. The hunt continues.

I've had way to many mediocre diapers fail on me, and too many manufactures cheapen up their brands so they don't work good any more. Each time I've had to search for a diaper that at least works good without leaking.

This means I've gone through way too many different brands already. I really like dry24/7 which has no equal I know of. MoliCare supers, Abena xplus, and Northshore supreme are my fall back brands but they don't work quite as good. If I never have to go through trying to find another brand again then that's fine with me. I like the rue I'm in, it holds my pee quite good.

Being on a fixed income I like the rut I'm in now. I use A+ level 4 for morning/daytime use. Then I switch to

Dependeco AIO's for afternoon/evening use and then prefolds from CTDC for overnight. I have to wash

diapers everyday, but being retired it's no problem for me.

I've slowed down a bit on my diaper use. I'm not seeing a purge anytime soon, but a mixture of changing situations, both personal and financial, makes a little harder to be padded as often as I want. Having said that, I'm glad to have discovered Abenas, Tena Maxi Slip, and Molicare. Kind of hard to go back to Deoends or Attends. At some point, I would like to try something with a print design on it.

Ive tried the inspire and spoiled by Rearz. They fit about the same as Abena M4 which are too big on me. They are a good diaper but finding a smaller medium has been hard.