LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I want erectile dysfunction.

Goerge

I guess that's where I had benefit from having a small penis. I can get extremely hard erections pointing straight up, and it still is always in the padding, which feels awesome.

Exactly, Bettypooh is right, think it through, take your time and decide fully aware of the pro's and con's :) if you think you are ready then go for it

I lost any form of erection due to my diabetes about the same time as my incontinence became noticeable. I don't miss the erections just sex with my wife. Fortunately we found intimacy in other ways. I just love giving oral sex.

• 2 months later...

The hair finesteride regrows isn't permanent. Stop taking the drug and the hair falls out within a couple of months. However, the changes to my genitals caused by the drug seem to be. I've been off finesteride for over ten years and they haven't returned to their original size. If anything, they've gotten smaller.

I was put on Finesteride this Spring.

No sign of any hair regrowth and I'm still getting erections.

I totally agree with Craisler! Being limp and hairless below is the best way to be for diaper wearing. I've been totally limp (no reaction at all) for 6 years now and have also shrunk to less than 2". My ED was helped by taking Amitriptyline starting with 10mg, which gave me erection issues but with the increased need to raise the dosage over the years to now 75mg made sure it would never work again. I would never go back even if i could, i am far happier without the need for sex or masturbation. Diapers and incontinence provide all i need.

A couple of years ago, for about 4 months, I was on Amitriptyline

I'm on amitriptyline as well. 10mg once a nigh for treating a chronic neurogenic dyssnergia cough. (apparently it works to calm physical nerves just as good as mental nerves). Any ways, it has not curbed my sexual desires at all. If anything my reduced coughing at night has lead to me getting better sleep, which means more energy during the day for things like sexual stimulation, which means more erections overall.

my ed is still under control without even a twitch or partial erection for many years now. Which I do believe is helped and maintained by medication but that's not to say any other physical or physiological forces are at play. Even I still can cum with stimulation to my soft cock but things have just turned for the better due to prostrate enlargement and the medication of pamsvax xl I now find myself having retro grade ejaculations, where the cum empties into the bladder so no more sticky mess either!!

Edited by sissypaul
missing word
  • 2 months later...

wtf- why in the hell do you want to have a non-functioning or malfunctioning penis????

That is the worst. I guess next you will be talking about cutting your penis off?

That's only because it doesn't make sense to you. Having ED means you don't have to worry about erections any more, and it will most likely come with lower testosterone levels which calms you a lot, tempers your mood swings,

I quite like my fully functioning penis, personally... Call me crazy, but sex, masturbating and everything in between is fun. I have no interest in making someone pregnant, couldn't even if I wanted to in my current relationship, and my mind isn't preoccupied with pleasuring myself, usually things are spur of the moment when it comes to sexual activity.

I have no doubt there are some benefits for those that don't get them and some people are happy to not get them... I somehow doubt this threads OP is thinking about it from any of those rational or logical points of view judging by his previous posts.

That's only because it doesn't make sense to you. Having ED means you don't have to worry about erections any more, and it will most likely come with lower testosterone levels which calms you a lot, tempers your mood swings,

I think someone has been slipping "Bossagra" into my coffee. My job keeps getting harder and longer and I'm getting screwed at work more that ever :roflmao:

Being nearly asexual, I don't care what happens down there as long as it isn't painful or deadly. Meh :P

Bettypooh

Edited by Bettypooh
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried to contribute here yesterday, but found myself typewranting in an invisible font about my nigh-invisible spout.

Edited by IdoPiddleSome2
to clarify I'm not rejoicing in another's discomfort
  • 1 month later...

If you are serious another wanting to lose erections, you could always go the route I went, I poured bleach down my penis, using a funnel, primarily in order to destroy my spencer to make myself totally urinary incontinent, but it destroyed the inside of my penis

3 hours ago, Mywaynow said:

If you are serious another wanting to lose erections, you could always go the route I went, I poured bleach down my penis, using a funnel, primarily in order to destroy my spencer to make myself totally urinary incontinent, but it destroyed the inside of my penis

5 hours ago, Mywaynow said:

I just told them I wanted rid of my penis and to be incontinent, they got me under a shrink for a few months up it was too late for anyone to do much about it! Yes it hurt it hurt like hell and I almost died but it was worth it for the end result.

I have to say it is at least plausible. If anything this has got to be the biggest binge cycle story of all time. And yes, there would have been a very huge possibility in dying from just this. I certainly can't recommend it- no matter how well it worked out for mywaynow.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8 December 2015 at 1:02 AM, Baby Brian said:

I have to say it is at least plausible. If anything this has got to be the biggest binge cycle story of all time. And yes, there would have been a very huge possibility in dying from just this. I certainly can't recommend it- no matter how well it worked out for mywaynow.

• 3 weeks later...

I have found I could use meditation to deflate erections. I focus on the image of an Ice Berg floating in deep ocean. It deflates me rather rapidly.