LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I want erectile dysfunction.

Goerge

I'm seriously considering starting to try one or some of the methods here to get rid of my erections. Before anyone says anything about how young I am, I should say that I will never have an active sex life, I'm an aromantic asexual and I hold the opinion that romance in general (and sometimes socializing overall)

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, some of you talk about removing pubic hair to reduce odor. What is the easiest, cheapest and safest way to remove pubic hair for guys? I've never done that before but it sounds like something I would want to try.

17 minutes ago, XenonVoid said:

By the way, some of you talk about removing pubic hair to reduce odor. What is the easiest, cheapest and safest way to remove pubic hair for guys? I've never done that before but it sounds like something I would want to try.

Balls Balm

• 1 year later...

HOW I BECAME IMPOTENT WITH DRUGS

First experience with edronax today.
I bought it without recipten in spain.
It works very fast for me ;-)
I take one pice 4 mg pill in the morning.
After two hours absolut flaccid and 5 cm short penis.
Also, several times I have spontanous small ejaculations without stimulation.
No erection possible.
After 4 hours touches the flaccid penis and complett ejaculation without orgasam.
In the evening the second pill.
Now locked in my chastity belt with diaper.
tomorrow morning the next pill.
I´m looking curious want happend when I will oplen my chastity in the next days.
;-)

now I want to tell about my experience after 9 days with two pills of edronax per day.
I have no more possibility to get a hard errection. with all efforts the penis become a little more size but is still soft.
Two weeks ago my relaxed penis size in lenght approximately 8 cm and diameter 3 cm.
Now I have all over the last days a relaxed penis size from only 4 cm (max.5cm) lenght and diameter from 2 cm.
I the past my errect penis, was hard has maybe 12 or 13 cm lenght. Now with all handwork the penis grown to 6 cm lenght and not noticeably more diameter.
This state of very small growth is only maintain for a short time of 30 seconds.
To reach this small noticeable enlargement of the penis it required a lot handwork. With thoughts about my favorites fetish fantasys or my sexual preferences it is absolut not possible to see penis movement. The testicle a shrinking and move near to the body. to urinate is nearly normal possible. Yet I feel during urinate the change of the size of the sexual organ. I think the urethra also is reduced in size.
Yesterday I have got after long time rubing in my diaper a absolut fantastic orgasam with absolut limply penis.
Now I have on disability more and can say "I´m IMPOTENT". It is a grat feeling to know that between the legs nothing works.
My statement for you - I have BIID „Body Integrity Identity Disorder“ and want to be form the waist down to live without funktion.
I have no more sideeffects with edronax.

Best wishes from Germany

I have experience about three weeks with Edronax. It shrinks my penis to a very little size. After two weeks of the dosis 2x 4mg I reduce in the third week to 4mg an then then 2mg per day. Now after ten days without edronax my penis size is nearly like befor. Maybe 10 or 15 percent smaller. But it is no possible to get a hard erection. Penetrate sex with my wife is not possible. Now I have reach a between target. I have to use a hollow strapon to make sex. I the other way I have to wear my chastity belt with a dildo strap-on. In both situations it is very difficult to get a orgasam for me. It is only possible to rub the soft "paralyzed" penis.

Details you find here ... http://forums.eunuch.org/showthread....light=petropol

VG
petropol

Edronax sounds like a bad way to try for this. Only a 1-10% chance you'll get the side effect you want. You'll almost definitely get a lot more side effects you don't want.

Adverse effects[edit]

Very common (>10% incidence) adverse effects include insomnia, dizziness, dry mouth, constipation, nausea, and excessive sweating.[22]

Common (1–10%) adverse effects include loss of appetite, agitation, anxiety, headache, restlessness, tingling sensations, distorted sense of taste, difficulty with seeing near or far (problems with accommodation), fast heart beat, heart palpitations, relaxing of blood vessels leading to low blood pressure, high blood pressure, vomiting, rash, sensation of incomplete bladder emptying, urinary tract infection, painful or difficult urination, urinary retention, erectile dysfunction, ejaculatory pain or delay, and chills.[22]

• 2 months later...

yes a hard on does make diapering a problem sometimee..... don't know about eliminating them all together... but it would be kind of kool  is you could take something to get them to go away for 24 hr...... salt peter  as a muth