LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I want erectile dysfunction.

Goerge

Same here. In fact, increasing my incontinence via sphincterotomies has indirectly allowed me to sleep better at night. This has given me more energy in general and has indirectly increased my libido. As such, my incontinence had increased my rate of arousals.

I googled this and it came up in a UK national newspaper about its effects and willy shrinkage and erectile dysfunction , you know just what I wanted. Thank you.

That's the effect it had on me.

It is quite annoying to be erect when leaking in a diaper. The penis has to point downward and that is painful when it is hard.

After taking the Propecia for over two years, I don't have that problem. All the side effects Goerge mentioned have happened to me. My penis has shrunk to something less than two inches. Often, it is retracted and not even visible. Erections, when I infrequently get them, are pretty limp. So, my bladder empties down near the thickest part of the diaper. Leaking over the waistband hasn't been a problem for nearly 20 years.

The hair finesteride regrows isn't permanent. Stop taking the drug and the hair falls out within a couple of months. However, the changes to my genitals caused by the drug seem to be. I've been off finesteride for over ten years and they haven't returned to their original size. If anything, they've gotten smaller.

I totally agree with Craisler! Being limp and hairless below is the best way to be for diaper wearing. I've been totally limp (no reaction at all) for 6 years now and have also shrunk to less than 2". My ED was helped by taking Amitriptyline starting with 10mg, which gave me erection issues but with the increased need to raise the dosage over the years to now 75mg made sure it would never work again. I would never go back even if i could, i am far happier without the need for sex or masturbation. Diapers and incontinence provide all i need.

The discussion here raised my curiosity, so I measued mine. It's actual flaccid length is 3.1 cm. That's at the low end of the normal range, ... for a newborn infant. Incontinence, age, and medications have certainly had a dramatic effect. The current size and appearance of my genitlia seems quite appropriate for someone who wears diapers and doesn't bother me at all.

The discussion here raised my curiosity, so I measued mine. It's actual flaccid length is 3.1 cm. That's at the low end of the normal range, ... for a newborn infant. Incontinence, age, and medications have certainly had a dramatic effect. The current size and appearance of my genitlia seems quite appropriate for someone who wears diapers and doesn't bother me at all.

Here Here! couldn't agree more!