LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry 24/7

FullyLoaded

I just ordered a sample pack of 24/7 and two dozen Inspire by Rearz. The Inspires supposedly hold 5 liters. I'll drink a ton of water all day and a six pack of 16 oz beer that night and I'll put it to the test. I'll post the results in the next few weeks. Look for Rearz vs Dry 24/7

• 3 years later...

As a person who has been through a case of these I highly reccomend. They absorb really well and get puffy and squishy when soaked. They are also pretty comfy. They also have tearaway tapes if you dont tape it up right the first time

I tried them when they first came out.  The sizing just didn't work for me as well.  Most mediums fit pretty welly.  Abenas work better than most, and that's my preferred non-ABDL diaper.

On 10/26/2018 at 8:51 PM, diaperedguy39 said:

Where in Hawaii do they sell them. I’m visiting right now. 

I would think they'd be really hard or impossible to find on any of the islands. I wish I could tell you. Free shipping usually applies to the lower 48. Alaska and Hawaii are another story. I'd be interested to know what or how you do in the end. I really feel for you.

I love these diapers. They are firm, thick, fit good, feel good, and can hold a lot. The only thing I don't like is the tapes. You only get one shot to get it on correctly. It takes prep time and takes longer to put on than other diapers I've used. Despite this, the 24/ is my go-to diaper for everything.

I tried a sample pack of the Dry 24/7's and I didn't like them at all. Sure they're thick and bulky and feel great when dry, but as soon as they get wet you end up with these hard, uncomfortable lumps at the bottom of the diaper. I don't find them squishy or comfy at all. I find it actually starts to get irritating siting on those hard lumps they form...and then they start leaking because of the separated clumps of wadding. The Rearz Inspire + and the Forsite AM:PM are 100% better IMO. Both of those diapers you can pee in them all day long and they hold their form and stay nice and soft. The wadding holds together and doesn't break apart easily. I honestly fail to see the big deal with the Dry 24/7's, but that's just me.