LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suggestions for self bondage please...

Dizzy Lizzy

(DIAPER - pun) Depending on the construction of the mug be it plastic metal or ceramic something else can make a big difference in the freeze/thaw time.

The water and its temperature in making the ice from the start affects the freeze time as well as the thaw.

Solid clear ice from distilled water takes quite a bit of time to make and thaw.

Machine made ice cubes that are so to speak flash frozen are not clear

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Well Ill jump in and offer some tips based on what I have found. I tried the ICE method but it was annoying and messy, easiest method I found is...light!

I either do it 2 ways, basically you use a small 3 digit combination lock, lock it and you are stuck there until the sun comes up, or the more flexible method is to use a timer set to whatever you want to turn the lights on, I always have a redundancy though just incase :)

12 hours ago, spock said:

Well Ill jump in and offer some tips based on what I have found. I tried the ICE method but it was annoying and messy, easiest method I found is...light!

I either do it 2 ways, basically you use a small 3 digit combination lock, lock it and you are stuck there until the sun comes up, or the more flexible method is to use a timer set to whatever you want to turn the lights on, I always have a redundancy though just incase :)

To go with SELF Bondage even if you are by yourself consider wearing BRIGHT PINK or other suitably attention grabbing color for the clothing that is

used (locked) about the body. Amusing in that I always get a high - "What if I am seen" raising the ante of humiliating excitement - the facial colors matching

the clothing. Makes it a challenge to move about in open spaces to retrieve the puzzle pieces to the Chinese puzzle. Even more so when jingling bells or other

noisy attachments noisy crinkly diaper covers - cow bells - excess chains dragging hinder the movement !

On 22 December 2015 at 7:12 AM, BabyLock said:

Baby Houdini comments that that is way too easy.

With a 3 digit combo lock with 6 numbers on each dial you would need only about 5 minutes in the dark to solve this by feel.

The three digital cylinders with 6 numbers are the best for ease and simplicity- go to the lock with 10 numbers now and you may be approaching a challenge.

The lock with 4 cylinders and 10 numbers on each dial is going to keep you busy and timely escape while wearing locking diapers is not a certainty !

• 1 month later...

Are mail facility closed and 9 out of ten zip code post offices also sending a letter down the street used to be overnight now it takes 9 days better pack a whole fridge and microwave into your bandage scene now.

5 hours ago, BabySteph said:

To being locked 24 hours , you could send your key to the post office, and to send it back to your home.

NEVER do this unless you have a spare key or a work around plan to free yourself up to and including destroying clothing and bondage gear !

That is unless you like the excitement and exposure and humiliation as the Fire Police Emergency rescue you from your new ill found interlude !

Think and rethink your fantasy plan and even try it on a short term (say an hour or two) with all the escape methods right at hand.

Did something go wrong with your plan ? What if maybe something did - how would you cope with the situation ?

As for MAILING KEYS "*" DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT "*" - freeze them - put them TEMPORARILY out of reach but not into the hands of an delivery

service that could lose them misaddress deliver them - OR - do what stupid does - you can't answer the door to get the keys when delivered and subsequently

the keys are left with a neighbor or

Smoking-Stopper has been unveiled at CES 2016 and is likely to arrive later this year, pricing and availability has not yet been revealed

Not available on the market at this point - No price - In meantime back at the ranch implementing plan B2-1A

Plan B2-1A

Freeze the keys in a 1 liter milk carton or similar vessel.

If needed run under hot water for a few minutes for access.

If allowed to thaw could be maybe 10 hours or more.

Plan self-bondage activities in a time frame of 10 hours.

Make sure that you are able to open doors and manipulate

devices to retrieve the keys from the frozen container.

Stupid is what stupid does locking thumbless mittens on

prohibiting the use of the keys when they are accessible.

You did remember to move the iced container with the

keys from the freezer to somewhere it can thaw ?

Such profound progress leaving it in the freezer ???

Silence all communication devices to have an undisturbed

session of bondage. Keep nosy neighbors and relatives

out of the loop - Oh can I help you out of your fix ?

How did this happen to you - Oh I get it - you did it to yourself !

My my all dressed up in such a cute outfit and you should be

at the mall fashion show but here you are at home in your

very personal portable potty prison sucking on that penal

pacifier and from the looks and bulk you have already had

a Vesuvius download in your diaper. This could go all the way

for the better or worse. Well I best be off to leave you with

your planned solution to your very own predicament.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the ideas guys,

I did try a little bit although work cut things short and I didn't get any lockable plastic pants - another time perhaps.

unfortunately everything is just me on my own, my partner simply isn't into it.

On ?2?/?15?/?2016 at 3:04 PM, Dubious said:

Bolt cutter is always handy to have

tape a spare