LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is the most ABbish / Baby thing you ever done ? *share here*

• 2 weeks later...

I rode my motorcycle down the road nothing but diapers t-shirt tennis shoes at night

Same here, almost. I was coming home on my scooter one afternoon and didn't realize my skirt had bunched up in the back. And of course I was diapered. Every time a gust of wind would roll by, or I would take a sharp turn, the people behind me would get a glimpse of my bottom! Talk about embarrassing. I wore leggings from THEN on.

Suck on a bottle and pacifier

I rode my motorcycle down the road nothing but diapers t-shirt tennis shoes at night

I have been meaning to do the diaper ride thing just haven't got around to it. I'm still trying to fix the carb on my DR 350; its been driving me nuts.

Granted I think i might include pants.

There are a few things i guess, yes use diapers for intended purpose, suck paci drink form from bottle wear diapers and plastic panties all the time and have diaper bag and pacifier when i go out

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I was lucky to find adult diapers that were amazingly abosrbent. I could deliver a full bladder into the diaper, and walk around, sit or lie in it without any leaks. Twice I kept one on like this for 24 hours. I was lucky to find a diaper that didn't cause rash or anything. It was actually capable of taking another full load, but I didn't dare sit down again or it would have leaked all over the place. Sometimes I look back and wonder if I had double diapered myself at that moment, if everything would have been fine. That must have been in 2010...

• 3 weeks later...

I go to a bar that is doing an contest which i never get picked but least i get out and can be myself. I had make fun of me over the years but just do not let it bother me because it is the only time that i can be myself and do not get judged most of them think it is just an costume. This year had my garfield shortail with matching onesie as a shirt with diapers on i never go out in public without one on because i have a hard time finding one because i am legally blind. Go with a friend get me out of my apartment bye for now baby chris.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say my most babyish thing I have done is dressed in my diaper with my pink rubber pants was poop and peeped in my diaper while drinking a bottle of breast milk. It felt wonderful and put me in a good place.