LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

made-in-china.com

kellysbaby

As far as quality: it looks more like a networking site to find companies that fill your needs. They did have a manufacturer that made cuddlz diapers and many of them had free design admins to work on packaging and diaper printing. They would also change the internals of the diapers to fit the buyers needs.

My pipe dream would be to copy pampers to scale, add a plastic backing with GIANT single tapes with an anamaniacs landing zone and about 15 grams of sap.

What about quality?

With respect BUY AMERICAN!

Toyota Camry is the most made in America car this year, again. My wife drives a Toyota that's more American than my Chevy work can. Please tell us more about the amazingly thick diapers that you've verified are made in America. I love buying American made products but depends diapers suck.

• 1 year later...
On 2/21/2015 at 11:30 AM, kellysbaby said:

Please tell us more about the amazingly thick diapers that you've verified are made in America

What about ABU? there American.

On 2/21/2015 at 11:30 AM, kellysbaby said:

Toyota Camry is the most made in America car this year, again. My wife drives a Toyota that's more American than my Chevy work can

Not long ago the best selling car in the USA was the Honda Accord: it's the same story over here in the UK, most people buy either German or Japanese or Korean cars.

• 2 months later...