LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Latex Rubber Pants

Wetpants

Never tried the latex. Looking at the size chart, I do not think I would get the coverage I need. Also, the AC Medical company has or had a tax and price advantage by officially being strictly for incontinents. They also sell exotic items like sanitary skirts and sanitary sikrts in full-circle design, which I suggested to the founder about 20 years ago

I did not know they were still making the Playtex latex panties in 1956 unless the ones you had were leftovers from a much ealier era

http://other.sandralyn.net/rphof.html

You might try the Babykins rubber panties. Since I am thickly diapered, I wear them over Comco snap-ons which would now be replaced by LL Medico snap-on panties. Babykins are sturdy, can be costom ordered and, when washed have that "rubber sheet" smell. They also sell rubber sheets and the material is the classic smooth, light ivory 15 gauge rubber. Read my revies in my siggie

Up until very recently, panties made of rubber and vinyl were called "rubber" by those who were not involved in the more technical aspects of them and now they are called "diaper covers" can you imagine in 1954 your Mommy saying "If you keep that up, I'm going to put a diaper and diaper cover on you"?

Then the Rearz latex would not work for me because it would be too delicate. I do not understand the video. What is the item and where is it from

What I cannot understand is how your parents had Playtex baby latex panties in and after 1956. I am pretty certain that rubber baby panties were no longer made by then. There were rubber childrens' and adult panties but not latex

All of the official information from International Latex Corp is that production of PlayTex stretchy baby pants ended in March 1954 and all were sold out by October 1954. Apparently some retail stores still had PlayTex baby pants in stock after that.

Either that or hw was not the oldest child and they had been in his family. However, if he wore themj as a bedwetter, one would think that was at least 1960 or later. Under 4 years of age you are not really considered a bedwetter, but still a bit of a baby

AC Medical also has regular rubber panties but they tear after about a year. The Babykins are very reminiscent of those that were used on a 5 year old girl that I knew in 1955 who was in diapers all the time. Also they can be costom ordered for side seam length and crotch width. They go well over snap-on Cocmo or LL Medico. I wish I could get pink latex that are durable. The Babykins rubber sheet is a clasic 1940's style rubber sheet and there is a picture on my profile page. After a rinsing in lukewarm water Babykins rubber items have that nursery rubber smell

Here is the original AC Medical site with the pictures you want

http://www.acmedi.com/catalog.htm

The do not have large anywah in the "large" (for thick diapers) anyway so the matter is settled for me