LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ESSENTIAL Elements of an AB/DL story

On 2016-01-02 at 10:26 PM, Personalias said:

Then there's the other extreme where the character ends up diapered early on and then the plot kind of meanders for a couple thousand more words with no real plot or point.

1 hour ago, Personalias said:

Can there really be something besides diapers that are essential in an abdl story?

Even if I agree I'd still have to say that technically speaking, there is nothing that is an absolute must for every single AB/DL story as it is possible to write a story without either one of diapers or incontinence (but probably not both). On the other hand, any story without diapers coupled to incontinence, be the latter congenital, induced, forced or "voluntary override", would hardly seem to be a "proper" AB/DL story, would it?

I am probably not one to talk. But I am just starting to write and I feel that there are a couple of very important things for any story.

First, description, you need a lot of it but don't be repetitive.

Dialog, I like a lot of dialog but that might just be personal taste.

Write something that you want to write. Enjoy it. Imagine the world through your character's eyes and let things play out from there. Just write whatever you imagine they see, feel, ect...

Have a plot or at least somewhere you are taking the story. Every line should advance the plot somehow or at least be relevant.

That's my two cents.

6 minutes ago, abdl5622 said:

I am probably not one to talk. But I am just starting to write and I feel that there are a couple of very important things for any story.

First, description, you need a lot of it but don't be repetitive.

Dialog, I like a lot of dialog but that might just be personal taste.

Write something that you want to write. Enjoy it. Imagine the world through your character's eyes and let things play out from there. Just write whatever you imagine they see, feel, ect...

Have a plot or at least somewhere you are taking the story. Every line should advance the plot somehow or at least be relevant.

That's my two cents.