LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Perfect diaper scenario

DiaperScent

Gosh, theres nothing that makes me blush deeper than the though of my perfect diaper scenario. I'm at the park with my mommy who is a tall lady with blonde, poofy hair (think early 90's style) after noticing the other kids holding there noses and laughing at me, she comes over to me and swoops me over her shoulder, pulling the back of the waistband of my pampers and looking down: "Pheww, mister stinky is causing all this huh?" She says to me,. Noticing my discomfort, she then cheers me up and makes me laughs by lifting me up under my armpits and giving me a eskimo kiss on my tummy sending me into a fit of laughter. The smell of my messy diaper not even penetrating mommy's loving nose. What's your perfect scenario?

Mine would be an extension of the truth.

In life you hit 30 and already you start thinking back on all the sexual or romantic partners you nearly had. I had a very cute and very funny female friend in one of my previous jobs called Suzanne. She hung around with the Rugby club and I guessed that was her type of man, but apparently I found out after she and I left the company and went our different ways, that she really fancied me. In any case she had a bit of a weak bladder and it would sometimes let her down if she laughed too hard. We were always laughing together and always sharing car journeys to go to a site for work. Suzanne managed on one occasion to wet her driver seat and then another time wet herself laughing all over my passenger seat. Luckily it was on the way back to her home and I got to admire her wet skirt as she got out and went back into her house. The following day on the car journey I engineered the conversation round to the subject of her bladder and with fake innocence asked if she’d thought of protecting her car seat somehow. To my delight she said “as I can’t stop pissing myself when we get together, CJ, I’ll have to start wearing Tena Lady to work

My perfect diaper situation would be to wear a massive cloth nappy, that reminds me of the ones I had as a kid with massive poofy plastic pants and having to wear a pair of heavy wool tights over the top, then dungarees. So I have no way of accessing them fast. Then I would drink lots of warm milk and wait for nature to do its thing. To add to the humiliation I would have tie on mittens so I can fiddle with my nappy. I like the feeling of being caught to so I would go for s walk and see if anyone noticed the nappy bulge.

Oh and another scenario that plays out in my nappy fantasy head is having to do a days work in the office wearing night time nappies and no changes at all

• 1 month later...