LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For the first time

Ok. Here's the latest. Still haven't had my Cisto test yet. Switched Dr after the last mishap. Test is in 2 weeks. I did get a prescription for Diapers from the Dr but my health insurance won't take it. I am resigned to the fact that I am incontinent and anything they find from here can only help. Hope everyone is well. Diapers are hot in the summertime. :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have to accept the fact that I am incontinent. No control and in diapers 24/7 again. I used to be such a DL but now not so sure. So different when you don't have a choice

For me it just made everything esier. I have to wear nappies so I'm damned well going to enjoy wearing them.

Steve,

That's great way to look at it. I have not let it stop me at all. I am still doing everything I used to do. Sometimes it does get frustrating. I am mostly ok with it. Just ordered more diapers. XP Medical is great.

• 2 weeks later...

Had my test today. A little discomfort after but certainly manageable. The good news is I checked out fine everything is fine. Which is good. The bad news is they found nothing that is causing my incontinance. So now I am off to see a Nerologist. I am relived that I am healthy. The Urologist mentioned Botox and something where I press a button to urinate. For the meantime I am still wearing 24/7. More to come

Love all

Had my test today. A little discomfort after but certainly manageable. The good news is I checked out fine everything is fine. Which is good. The bad news is they found nothing that is causing my incontinance. So now I am off to see a Nerologist. I am relived that I am healthy. The Urologist mentioned Botox and something where I press a button to urinate. For the meantime I am still wearing 24/7. More to come

Love all

Although not everything you find on the internet is true, it does make for easier research and if you seek truth you can find it ;) I do not try to second-guess my Doctors but it only makes sense to learn and know as much as you can about your medical problems because they might miss something. And just because they are Doctors does not mean they know everything or that they are always right (although that attitude does seem to prevail among them :o ) which makes it even more important that you know as much as you can when dealing with them <_<

• 1 month later...

Yup, I have some sort of IBS that can hurt like hell....and a year ago, I would have a situation where my guts would let go far from a bathroom when I was out walking about once a month....but I was wearing diapers, so I spent a half hour cleaning up when I returned to the bathroom.

A roll of "first aid" adhesive tape and something sharp to cut the duct tape seems more reasonable to hold the diaper on after removing it if a bathroom is available....

• 1 month later...

Over the last year I've made a concerted effort to try every premium disposable I could get. I think I've done that save for Fabines. I've discovered that they're all relatively close in capacity and performance with one exception: Northshore supreme overnights. I have found them to be the most absorbent and highest capacity disposable by far. I couldn't produce a leak by several floodings or with a 10 hour use. Every other disposable will fail these tests with me. They might be an option for you, or you can add a good booster to whatever you prefer.

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...