LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For the first time

I seem to follow the same pattern. Last week, I woke up wet an unprecedented three times--and two of those were back-to-back. So far this week, however, I've awakened dry (only to wet the minute I sit up or otherwise move). Last week I urinated so much that it was too much for even my thickest diapers--I soaked the sheets twice. This week, my urine output is probably half of what it had been, despite drinking just as much water (about a quart and a half a day, not counting what else I drink). I've never been able to figure out my body.

I was having a similar episode the last four days.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely sounds like a UTI. If your pee starts to smell strong and turns very dark yellow or brown (brown means blood because your kidneys are bleeding) you have progressed to a kidney infection. Cranberry supplements can also help. Drink a up to a gallon of water per day so you can flush your waterworks out along with as much bacteria as possible.

Up to a gallon? You're supposed to be drinking more than that on a daily basis. The world health organization used to recommend at least two liters per day. Now it's that much, plus more depending on your weight.

No wonder everyone is having problems with infections, you're all dehydrated to unhealthy levels.

Up to a gallon? You're supposed to be drinking more than that on a daily basis. The world health organization used to recommend at least two liters per day. Now it's that much, plus more depending on your weight.

No wonder everyone is having problems with infections, you're all dehydrated to unhealthy levels.

If the color of my urine is any indication, I think I'm pretty well hydrated. It's very pale, almost like water.

That would be close to right. Ideally though the WHO says you want your pee to be nearly clear with a tint of yellow. Time to up that water intake a little more.

Ok. Quick update. Had to get more supplies. Realized that XP Medical was right near me so I was able to meet Gary and grab some things. I now really have no choice but to be diapered I can't make it to the bathroom in time anymore. Driving in Los Angeles has been a challenge. Wetting and driving. I have a Drs appointment Monday morning back home so we should see what's going on. I was actually so freaked out by this sudden happenings to me that I was not drinking enough and my calf cramped up in the middle of the night. So today I am staying hydrated. That's all for now. Have to fly home tomorrow and will be diapered for sure.

Jill

Ok, today's,update. Been wearing the Confidry 24/7 since 8:00 am. Now it is just a lot of little dribbls which I barely if at all feel anymore. Imhave to get on a plane in a few hours so I am waiting until the last moment before I go through TSA. I want to change my diaper right before I go through.

Along with checking for the UTI have the doctor check for OAB . If you have OAB you've developed it quickly or you didn't see the signs of if. I've have had OAB since I was born and it worsened over time to urge incontinence and I've been diapered 24/7 for several years.

Home safe and sound. I am not drinking enough. Cramped up last night (calf). I have to hydrate more but am hesitant. Dr. Appointment soon. Interested to see what they say. I totally freaked out about anything going up there so it will be pretty nerve racking. I can't belive I will be in a diaper going to the urologist. Humiliated :(

Went to the Uroligist today. The good news

Prostate is clear

No UTI

Going to a radiologist tomorrow to get a test on my spine and lumbar region

And the Test where the tube goes inside( my biggest fear)

It was quite humiliating as I was wet and they had me change my diaper and took it. Then I had to put another on and get into a hospital gown while they took an ultrasound. Before the Dr came in I wet again and he was feeling it to see how wet it was. Anyway that was my day

Patience Jill. It takes time to figure these things out. You're in good company here. There is another incontinence forum I'm on that you may find some really good advice on, not that you don't find it here. There is a lot of good here too but you never know what works until you have more information.

Hey all. Update

Still going thru a lot of tests. Had an ultrasound. Blood work. Waiting for results. Dill you may be onto something. The Dr. Suggested it could be related to my back and nerve damage to my lower back particularly. Still have more tests but the process is ongoing. I have been in diapers for ten days and it looks like I will be for the immediate future. Wearing theMolicare super plus during the day and the Confidry 24/7 at night. When I know I will not be able to change for awhile I wear the Confidry with a booster. So far so god. Thanks to everyone for your input and support

Jill

Latest update:

Saw many more Drs. The consensus seems to be neurological. There for I have an appointment with a neurologist who specializes in Urology. I am going through 3 or 4 diapers a day. It's crazy. So important to stay hydrated due to diaper rash. So I drink a lot and wet a lot all with no control. I wonder what the neurologist will say. Seems like I will be wearing 24/7 for the foreseeable future. I would love any input as to what the neurologist will look for? Keep you all posted

Jill

I had a neurologist look at me once. He had me go through a lot of movements and balancing, then did touch feed back all over to see if I could feel it and/or react normally. My prognosis was that my nervous system was working. Well duh. They can't really test to see if your spinal cord is working right though, which unfortunately is what my bladder is directly attached to. As such, he could not help me.