LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For those who wear Baby Diapers

The Diapered Doctor

I sometimes will wear a real baby diaper. I can wear luvs size-6, pampers size 6or7, I also like to wear girls underjamers but most of the time l wear my adult diapers, Attends or Tena Slip Max

Yep--I wear traditional cloth flannel diapers and waterproof pants...just like a baby. I use a Zorb soaker panel that is designed like the ones used in baby diapers, only made in my size. My system works fine, just like it did when I was a real baby in 1959. (That rhymes, doesn't it?)

@ Brian, I am assuming people are using them like pads.

Possibly, but the context I got was to use them as a diaper. I have seen plenty of pictures of people having squeezed into a pullup, or paired them with underwear or plastic pants because they don't fit. I don't count that as a pad, but trying to wear them like a normal diaper.

Oh you'd be surprised how much a pullup can stretch. People with 32 and 34 inch waists (probably their hip lines actually), have claimed they can "fit" into them just fine. Obvious that's no actual fit, but they do it any ways.

I prefer baby diapers over adult, but I can't fit in them :( so I staple them to an an adult diaper, the best fabricated baby diapers I have made i used Huggies little movers size 6 .... The backs fit so well. When I want to make a real heavy diaper I fill the stappled front and back diaper with water. It feels so nnnniiiccceee.

At work and for most daytime outings, I wear a Pampers size 6. I'm a 32, but I attach an elastic band to the front of the diaper and it has places for the velcro and tape to land on the ends. It takes one wetting and is very discrete.

• 4 weeks later...

I know they're not really "baby" diapers, but I love GoodNites, they're actually my favorite diapers. I'll also wear Huggies Pull-Ups on occasion, but those get worn more like a pad. (I've had my girlfriend wear them before too, but she's able to wear them properly.) Ditto for Huggies diapers and almost any other traditional baby diaper for that matter. I've worn all sorts of baby diapers throughout the years, but I definitely have my favorites that I keep coming back too.

I can't fit into baby diapers and be comfy, but Goodnites are fine! They're nice and comfy, actually intended for weight up to 57kg (I weigh 55) and can take 2-3 wettings :) (also, they have butterflies!!) though if it's for extended wear, I prefer adult diapers, but the Goodnites are super discreet in public.

I know what you mean about GoodNites, LittleLorelei. I can give them one good wetting, (which is fine with me because I like my wet diapers to feel really wet,) but they're definitely nice and comfy, and I love how discreet they are when I wear them out of the house. The fact that their cute, comfy, and discreet are probably the three things that make them my favorite diaper though.

Well I am 5'3" and weigh 105 pounds, about 48 kg. A size 6 or Cruiser size 7 will fasten around me bu the leg holes are tight and they do not have enough rise. For years I did turn Size 4 Cruisers or Extra Protection into slip-in pads.