LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Ellen rolled her eyes as Kayla threw her tantrum. Kayla obviously didn't think about how babyish she looked. She got the paddle and sat on the bed. She easily pulled Kayla over her lap and started spanking her.

"Are you ready to do as you are told, or am I going to keep spanking? Hurry up and decide, as I need to pee really bad. "

"No no please please!" She squealed as Ellen grabbed her and bent her over and starting spanking her. She kicked her feet and tried to block the spanks but Ellen was a pro at this as she used Kayla's momentum against her and had her pinned. After about the 10th spank Kayla was crying and she was ready to do whatever Ellen told her..

Ellen gave Kayla a couple of extra Spanks and stood her up.

"Tell teddy you are sorry and give him a hug and kiss."

After that was done Ellen led Kayla into the bathroom and made her sit on the floor cross legged, sucking her thumb and holding her bear. Ellen thought she looked just like a toddler with tears still in her eyes

Ellen pulled down her jeans and panties and sat down on the toilet.

"This feels so good. Okay, before we go back downstairs I want you to give me your iPhone. I want to check some things on it. "

Kayla stood there frozen as Ellen told her what to do, she was now in all reality a toddler. She hugged the bear. "I'm sorry mr bear." She said hugging him and kissing him.. After that humiliating process Ellen took her hand and she was made to sit on the floor and watch Ellen go potty.

Ellen stood up and wiped herself before pulling her jeans up and flushing the toilet. She helped Kayla up and took her to her room. Ellen found Kayla's purse and took out her cell phone. Ellen checked the phone observe and shook her head.

"Your daddy really spoils you. But I see apps on here that mommy wouldn't approve of. Snapchat? Don't realize how dangerous that is,? I will put baby friendly apps on here like Dora or Barney. You can thank me later. "

Ellen saw there was a text from a girl named Beth.

"You have a text from someone named Beth. Something about meeting you at the mall later? "

Kayla got up after Ellen helped her up she still had her teddy bear with her. They went into her room and Ellen got her purse and looked at her phone pointing out some apps that were too old for her. She cringed when she said she was going to load her phone up with Barney and other childish things.

Ellen moved the phone away from Kayla .

"Pick up Mr. Bear and give him a kiss. Sit down and suck your thumb. I'll handle the text. "

Ellen started texting: "okay. I will be at the mall with my evil stepmother and stepsister. See you at 3 in the usual place? "

Ellen waited for a reply which came a minute later: "okay, see you there. "

Ellen turned the phone off and put it in her pocket. She smiled at Kayla.

"All done. Go ahead and leave mr. Bear on the bed, but keep your thumb in your mouth. Let's go downstairs and tell mommy we are ready to go. "

Kayla knew it was pointless fighting her cause all she would do was get a spanking and her ass was still on fire. So she did exactly what Ellen told her to do. She picked up Mr Bear and sat down and sucked her thumb. How can I get out of this mess she thought to herself. Kayla just sat there and sucked her thumb looking at her bear with the diaper thinking she might soon be in a diaper herself.

Ellen glared at Kayla. She took her by the hand and gave her three sharp slaps to her bare thigh.

"Did I say anything about sucking your thumb downstairs? Just stick it in your mooffice. "til I say take it out. "

Ellen waited until Kayla started sucking her thumb, then led her out of the bedroom. They walked to the staircase where Ellen came to a stop.

"Take your thumb out now. "

When Kayla was ready Ellen took her downstairs. She found her mother waiting in the living room. Ellen led Kayla into the room.

"We are ready to go now. Kayla was only a little trouble. How do you like my hair.? Kayla fixed it for me. I really look like the big sister now. "

"Yes you do. Good job, Kayla. Not too many toddlers can do hair that well. Your pigtails are adorable. Why don't you say goodbye to your daddy? I think he is down the hall in his office

"Owe!" Kayla yelped as Ellen spanked her. "That hurt!" She said rubbing her thigh. Kayla immediately put her thumb back in her mouth she didn't wanna upset Ellen again! Kayla walked with her to the stairs then Ellen gave her permission to take her thumb out which she was only too happy to do just that.

"I guess so. I just thought you might want to say goodbye."

Brenda took Kayla's hand and led her out to the car. She opened the door for Kayla and Ellen to get in the back seat. Ellen fastened Kayla's seat belt first and then hers. Brenda got in the car and drove to the car about a ten minute drive from the house. Ellen unbuckled their seatbelts and everyone got out of the car. Brenda looked at the two girls.

"I am going to stop at MacroBaby first and get the plastic sheet for Kayla's bed. Is there anything else we should get while we are there?"

"Well I want to get her more bottles, she only has two right now. Plus maybe sippy cups for day use. We need baby powder and wipes to clean her in the morning after she wets her bed. I also want Kayla to pick out her own pacifier. Oh, and we need training pants. Babies really shouldn't be wearing big girl panties. I want a couple more bibs. She can start using them at dinner. I know you don't want her clothes to get messy. Maybe you can pick up a pack of diapers in her size just in case she continues to wet the bed. Can you think of anything else, Kayla?"

"I'm ok." She said softly. "Why are you doing this to me?" She asked nervously since she now knew Brenda was in on it. "I'm 16 Brenda I'm not a baby, you know your daughter fed me a bottle the other night!" She was mad and this was her first time able to confront her for being in on it!

"Yes I know you are 16 and Ellen is 14. But Ellen is my daughter while you are my step daughter. She wants a baby sister and I know I probably won't be able to give her one, so you are going to be her baby sister. I had already decided this before the wedding. Why do you think you were the flower girl and Ellen was a junior bridesmaid? You looked adorable in your dress with flowers on it your ruffled panties, white tights and white patent leather shoes. The only thing missing was a pacifier. I would have given you one, but I doubt you would liked that. "

"Besides, you are older than Ellen . I am not going to interfere. You are going to have to stand up for yourself. Until you do that., its going to be training pants, baby bottles and diapers for you. "

Ellen looked sternly at Kayla.

"My, isn't baby cranky? She better start sucking her thumb if she knows what's good for her."

Kayla replayed the conversation she had with Brenda over and over in her head. How can she stand up to Ellen every time she does Ellen has no problem spanking her! Brenda seemed to want her to be a baby sister too she couldn't think of nothing to do or say. The only question remained was her dad on it too. She worried about the Sunday dinners that they had at Brenda's family's she came from a big family would she go over there as a baby and have more of her new life exposed.

Kayla stood there as Brenda scolded her then without another word Brenda pinned up her dress and now her childish panties would be showing she was just glad it wasn't a diaper, but she knew she wasn't far from that being a new reality. She wondered how it could be any worse! They both took her hand and they went into the baby store Kayla was shocked and surprised when Ellen put her in the cart just like a little girl she now road in while her step mom and Ellen went shopping for her new baby stuff.

Kayla watched as they put the humiliating sheet that would no go on her bed. She now knew they would expect her to wet her bed and then they would suggest diapers just to help her out. Kayla now figured out their plan and there was nothing she could do to stop it and she knew it.

Kayla felt stupid as she stood there wearing only her training pants as Brenda and Ellen continued to talk to themselves about her like she wasn't there. "She not my mom." She said getting mad then she was made to walk around. "Look I had a accident one time, I won't do it again!" She said defending herself as Brenda mentioned full time in diapers.

Kayla kept her head lowered as Ellen scolded her but good. She shook her head she didn't want a spanking here at the mall or anywhere for that matter. "Please don't make me have a accident here." She whined and pleaded. "No I can't see Beth not like this." She cried.

Kayla watched her pick more pacifiers some had cute little saying on them and she picked out a bugs bunny pacifier.. She looked over at Brenda for help when Ellen held the pacifier for her to take but Brenda was no help so she opened and she starting sucking on her new pacifier.