LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Brenda set the spoon and jar down.

"I already told you what you are having for dinner. Maybe if you went without dinner you would be more appreciative of the food mommy has for you."

Brenda got Kayla out of the high chair and led her into the living room. She made Kayla get in the playpen. She put the pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"You can stay in here while we have dinner. Maybe you'll feel like eating in the morning, Baby."

"No mommy please please please baby hungry!" she cried as she got a dew smacks to her diapered but. She was placed in the playpen that her uncle built and she couldn't get out without help so she was stuck sitting there watching everyone else eat..

This sucks! She thought to herself grabbing Mr Bear cuddling with him.

Everyone else sat down at ate their dinner, ignoring Kayla in the playpen. When they were finished, Ellen got up and came into the living room and over to the playpen. She leaned over and smiled at Kayla.

"Uh-oh. I think someone was a naughty baby, wasn't she? I guess you aren't going to throw a tantrum before dinner, are you? Let's see if you need to be changed."

Ellen reached into the playpen and checked Kayla's diaper.

Ellen stood up and helped Kayla out of the playpen and led her upstairs.

"Mommy mommy mommy!" she cried but her mommy ignored after awhile when she realized no one was paying attention to her she grabbed her pacifier and began sucking after awhile she had tired herself out.

"What no baby hungry sissy!" she cried as Ellen checked her diaper and lead her upstairs.

"Then you shouldn't complain about what mommy feeds you. You won't grow entirely hungry. Mommy will be up shortly to let you have some milk before you go to sleep."

Ellen took Kayla to the nursery and undressed her except for her diaper. He lifted Kayla up onto the changing table and changed her into a dry diaper. She got a pajama top and put it on Kayla.

"Okay, Baby is ready for bed. Like I said, mommy will be up soon to give you some milk. For now you can sit in the crib and play with Mr. Bear, okay?"

Ellen lowered the side of the crib and helped Kayla in, patting her bottom.

"Mommy shouldn't be too long."

"I want adult food no more baby food or milk!" she whined as her sister went about changing her. She put her in her crib raising the sides so she was now stuck. The baby watched as her sister left she was so jealous cause her and her friends were going to a concert and she was stuck in her crib..

"This sucks Mr.Bear!"

Brenda came upstairs about a half hour later and smiled at Kayla.

"I see you're still awake. I bet you were waiting on mommy to give you some milk, weren't you Baby?"

Brenda got Kayla out of the crib and took her over to the chair. She took off her top and removed her bra. She sat down and pulled Kayla up on her lap.

Kayla rolled her eyes as she was mad and frustrated cause she truly didn't see a way out. She had no choice but to do as her mommy told her. She crawled over to her in the rocking chair and she cuddled her and her mommy positioned her head to her nipple and the baby latched on and began sucking.. Mommy rocked and patted her and without knowing the baby filled her diaper as the smell took over the room..

Brenda let Kayla suck until she was filled. She unlatched Kayla and stood up.

"Okay, Baby. Let's get you changed and into bed, okay?"

Brenda laid Kayla on the changing table and took off her diaper. She used several wipes to clean her bottom and front before slipping a clean diaper under her. She sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper closed.

"There we Go! Baby is all clean.

Ellen came home later and went up to Kayla's room. She came over to the crib and checked on Kayla. She pulled the covers down and checked Kayla's diaper. Ellen smiled and patted Kayla's back before pulling the side of the crib back up and going to bed.