LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vlesia, Indaslip & Senset (uk Suppliers)

A while back I tried the indaslips, and on buying a second pack, noticed the covers had changed and gone "crinkly". Has anyone else tried these recently? The last pack, I bought nearly a year ago and still have some left. Smell nice, but don't feel good; Sold here:

Indaslips

You can also buy Tena slips here^ for the cheapest I've found them in the UK...

Vlesia / vlesi slips - there's a review here, but it doesn't say whether they're night / day types or give away too much. These are apparently white with purple stripes down them. Anyone tried these? You have to order a case of them minimum. They look interesting, and maybe worth it as a case of 90 is £32, but I don't want to go wasting my money on a brand that doesn't get worn because I don't like it; They're sold here:

Vlesia slips from Knight Air products

Senset... Flexi said these were good, and I'll probably order a pack anyway as they com ine 15's for under a tenner. Anyone got any info on the cover? Soft? Crinkly? they looked yellow - is that the same all sizes? Anyone else had the same problem as shotgun, who said the cover split at the back? Get them here:

Nurseline - senset range

Also a more complete range:

Lille supreme, senset + attends from nurseline

Any more info on the above products would be great :) Thanks!

I have noticed the same unpleasant change in Tenas nappies, they used to be good and silent, but since the last months they have had a new and very noicy plastic. I do hope it is only for a period of time though. Their "comfort" range, that I use during daytime, have fortunately not had the same changes, so they are still nicely silent.

No way - I haven't bought any tena slips recently, but I hope they've not changed the "maxi" range. I've now only got half a packet of these indaslips which I *do not* like ::sad.

Those vlesi slips look like they do up on the hips, not the front sides, like others, and also look like they don't have much (if any) padding in the wings. I'm still tempted to see what they're like.

The thing is, if I stock up on all these brands, I'm going to have about a years supply sitting around at home - not that I mind, but if I don't like a particular type... Aaaaanyway. I shall post back here with experiences if no-one else knows any more... I'm still interested in those vlesi slips as the only review says they're quite good, maybe I'll have to see if I can get a sample...

• 1 year later...