LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's Spanking Room

diaperwolf42

I cut someone off in traffic, told my boss to fuck himself, and peed my pants in a restaurant.

Baby xander, you know cutting someone off in traffic can really hurt someone. That's bad enough. But cussing out your boss and showing the world that you're a little pee pee pants too? That is unacceptable.

*kicks my legs up really hogh and kicks you in the face. Turns amd bites your arm. gets off your lap and carries different spanking instruments to the fire and puts one in which is a switch.*

Grabs my paddle and bends you back over my knee. Locks your legs in between mine and holds your torso down with my free arm.* You forced my hand little girl. I do not approve of your behavior. *gives you five hard swats with the paddle*

I wet myself for the fifth time in four days, and lied about it and hid my wet undies under my bed. I'm 11.

Five times in for days? You are old enough to use the potty. You know that. Come here. I want you bent over my knee. I'm going to give you a paddling for lying to me and for peeing in your pants like a bad girl. I'm also going to make you wear diapers 24/7 until you can prove to me that you are potty trained

I'm five, my parents want me potty trained but I don't want to be. I just wet and messed my diaper after telling you that I didn't have to go potty.

Little boy i do not appreciate being lied to. Daddy's first rule is never to lie. lay on your back and lift your legs. I'm going to give you ten swats in the diaper position.