LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you carry a diaper bag and what's in it?

yes i carry a diaper bag all the time. i have a few different ones but my go to one is my winnie pooh one. in it i have extra plastic pants 2 pairs of cloth diaper and 2 booster pads, a few sheet of diaper liners, diaper wipes. and the all important binkie. the outer pocket ziplock bags for those not so clean diapers.

I seldom carry a diaper bag with me. When I do, I just toss one or two spare diapers in a small backpack. I do not carry all of the powders, creams, etc with me as I simply do not need them for just one change.

I will use powder in the morning or at night, and only use rash cream if I actually have a rash already. For just one change during the day though, you can normally skip using all of that and still be fine with just a clean diaper.

Of course, I do remember when I first went 24/7 I had a lot of rash problems. Eventually my skin toughened up and got used to it so now I don't have that problem any where near as much now. I also normally just take my spare diaper from my truck to the restroom, no bag necessary and nobody has noticed what it is I'm carrying. Kinda funny, you'd think they would have by now.

I also normally just take my spare diaper from my truck to the restroom, no bag necessary and nobody has noticed what it is I'm carrying. Kinda funny, you'd think they would have by now.

My "diaper bag" is an old leather bookbag from my school days. Contained within are 3-4 diapers, wipes, powder and a few old grocery bags for disposal... also a few bucks in change a small pocket knife and a flashlight, just for emergencies.

I can usually get away with just a spare diaper in my purse, as I seldom go out long enough to need more than one diaper change anyway. Besides, it would be hard for me to carry two bags (purse and diaper bag).

I just carry a few diapers in the back of my bookbag :P no need for separate bag especially since i use diapers that can hold alot (not counting rare fecal problems).

I have diapers stashed here and there but not necessarily a Diaper Bag. I have a diaper in a non see through plastic bag in both my vehicles as spares stashed away out of sight. I also have the same thing at work in my cubby. I do have a small little nap sack that I often stash a couple in at times. Occasionally I have a travel size baby powder and often a booster in each bag.

I like using the plastic bag as it's easily tossed after I grab my stash, change and toss the used one in it then in the trash. Much more concealed I feel and easier to manage. Once I've used up one in my stash, I replenish it as soon as I can.

I use highly absorbent diapers so I don't often go somewhere where I need a change before I'm back home but in the off event I do, its good to have a spare nearby!! I've used them plenty!!

Yes and No, Yes I carry a diaper bag with me when I go on long trips or into a hotel for the night. Most of the time daring the day no I do not. If I need a change it is simple walk to the other side of the truck and get a diaper out of the bag and then walk into where ever I'm changing at. But right now I'm driving for a private company so my stops are only when I need to fuel up or I run out of coffee.

• 1 year later...

I keep one diaper in my laptop bag and two extra are in car at all times. I use 24/7 so I can get by with one change during work hours and can make it home before my next change is needed.