LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anyone interested in stopping there bedwetting

SalsaQueen

Since i was a child i had been a chronic bedwetter. No one dry night. I even remember some accidents during nap time in pre-k. In my 20s i had had enough. I was tired of having to wash wet sheets or hide wet diapers for my dad (wen i was 15 i convinced him i had stopped).

FINALLY after a few years of googleing . I found ways to stop bedwetting. There was an over the counter pill i took every day and an "excercise" that i did (and still do). And after a few weeks, the bedwetting slacked off from 'every night' to '3-4 times a night'. Then after a month or two i was only wetting a couple times a month. Now (after about a year) i only wet about once every 2-3 months. I was wondering if there was anyone here who WANTS to STOP bedwetting. I can message u wat i did to stop and see if it works for anyone else...or if it was just a fluke for me.

I just want to help someone like me.

Is this a "system" that we buy from you, or is the information free and the pill widely available?

Selling? Lol. I didn't mean to come off as a solicitor. I just wanted to personaly message anyone who wants to stop. Also the personal messages will help us stay conected on your progress (if it works). Like i said before, i just want to help ppl with the same problem as me.

My apologies if I erred :blush: Just touchy because of another forum's frequent 'brushfires' whenever any dissenting voice appears <_< Differing opinions are a part of life and ain't ever gonna stop, but they don't ever make your opinions wrong ;) There's just no point in arguing about them or bashing someone over them- that was the message I really wanted to get across :) It does seem to be unneeded here and that makes me happy :thumbsup:

Well this post was for ppl who want to stop bedwetting. For ppl like me who can not accept their bedwetting. I am proud to say that i never accepted my bedwetting. BECAUSE if i would have accepted my problem, then i would have never been determined to find my solution.

Lets back up a lil bit. This link was under "medical". Thats why im looking for ppl who have the medical problem of bedwetting. Accident is medical. Wanting to do it on purpose is not. Im on this particular link for medical reasons.

Selling? Lol. I didn't mean to come off as a solicitor. I just wanted to personaly message anyone who wants to stop. Also the personal messages will help us stay conected on your progress (if it works). Like i said before, i just want to help ppl with the same problem as me.

I wet the bed because of medical reasons but have long since accepted it and learned to live with it and have no wish to become dry now but can understand how for some it is a problem. I hope you can find a way to become dry if that is your desire.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

at this point in my life I no longer want to or care to stop my bedwetting I have been wetting most of my life 50 plus years there were times in my life I wished I would stop but that never happen so I learned to accept it 

• Like 1

As A kid I never wet the bed at all past 4.But in 2013 I fell on ice and did some nerve damage I lost control day and night I have tryed a lot of things too stop nothing has worked even the places that sell the alarms told me it wont work