LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers at the Beach

Eros

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It's a risky thought, definitely, but I can't see anything horrific coming from it unless some idiot gets up in your face about it. I don't see anyone having a real issue with it otherwise.

Honestly, I'd give it a shot and see what happens. Who knows what will happen?

I mean, there's always a possibility someone might not agree with it and give you their two cents, and someone may ask you to cover it up, but you won't know until you try.

3 hours ago, willnotwill said:

And please, if you poop no matter whether you're wearing a regular or swim diaper, get out/stay out of the water and get changed.

I happen to be the guy referred to in a earlier post, I'm the person who was confronted by the police, had I known than what o know now I would not have let the officer run me off. As I was doing nothing illegal, immoral maybe but not illegal.

I have been back to that same beach many times and in just my diaper, and you know what the police must have learned a thing or two also as I don't get harassed by them anymore.

• 5 months later...

Iwear swim diapers to the beach. I also wear a swim costume that I bought in Europe. Due to the fact that have large breasts this is a one piece swimsuit. Iwear an elomi underwire swim bra under it. The swimsuit is designed to wear a swim diaper underneath. The swimsuit is also a swim diaper that is built into the bottom. So in essence I am double diapered. No one ever notices the fact that I am wearing a swim diaper and it's full of poop. I don't get any leaks so I'm able to stay in it. I do get comments about my breasts being so large. But they are all mine and I'm not about to change that.

7 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

You don't need a swim diaper for a large body of water. Pee and poop till your heart's content. Fish do it.

Perhaps if you are in the middle of the ocean somewhere, but if you're in a lake or at the beach do not cause a health problem by pooping in the water.

• Like 2

You must be somewhere where the government gives a damn about the environment. Here in Texas, in the gulf, you're practically swimming in sewage any time you go in the water. The water's brown by the way.

Also when tubing the river with an ice chest full of beer. You think anyone's waiting till they get out to pee.

Living in Wisconsin I have seen dairy cattle standing in rivers and creeks drinking water as they piss and shit in the same water they are drinking, down stream there are folks fishing in the same body of water, and further down stream more folks are wading and swimming in the same water. Shit is shit no mater where it comes from, it's only how concentrated that matters in the body of water you are useing.

100% agree with Will regarding the messy diapers and swimming. I'm also a big fan of discretion. Wear your diaper, but do your best to keep it out of public view. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Quit being selfish and consider how your actions might

• Like 1

So, the reason that Chicago and other old cities have fecal coliform issues in public waters is because the sewer systems are what's called 'combined'. The sanitary sewage (the shit from your house) is transported in the same pipes as the storm drains in the street. After a big storm, there's too much water in the system to be processed at the sewage treatment facility, so the raw sewage gets pumped directly into the lake. It sucks, but unfortunately it's the best solution available for a terrible problem.

13 hours ago, jeremy12312 said:

So, the reason that Chicago and other old cities have fecal coliform issues in public waters is because the sewer systems are what's called 'combined'. The sanitary sewage (the shit from your house) is transported in the same pipes as the storm drains in the street. After a big storm, there's too much water in the system to be processed at the sewage treatment facility, so the raw sewage gets pumped directly into the lake. It sucks, but unfortunately it's the best solution available for a terrible problem.

• Like 1

I love the beach and I think it would be a lot of fun to wear a swim diaper while at the beach with my Mommy/Partner. I have never done it but it would be fun. The most I have done is gone to the pool in my regressed age of 2 with my Mommy in my Ariel Swim Suit and since no one was at the baby pool I played in there for a few minutes before Mommy and I went into the shallow end of the pool.It was fun.