LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers at the Beach

Eros

I live in Florida on the east coast. I think Florida has a more open mindset to it more than other states simply because they are always tons of people out there. And just like walmart we get all kinds.

Being incontinent I have to wear a diaper at the beach, but choose not to cover it up with an extra pair of shorts (even AB's have to watch their tan lines). Be ready to get a few people staring at you and maybe an inquiry or two. I've had beach cops pass me right by and not say a thing about it. As long as you don't make a big deal about it, then it won't be a problem.

Of course I've also had a redneck or two try and make a big deal about it any ways. I'm the one that pointed out my diaper covers more than the speedo he was wearing so he had no right to harras me. I pressed him saying I could flag down the cop that just passed me. He didn't have a problem with my diaper 60 seconds prior, but I'd be interested in seeing what he says to someone Harrasing others. The redneck left.

Of course, even with all this said I would recommend you try and find a spot that isn't very busy. You may be within your right to openly wear a diaper on the beach, but people still don't like having their narrow views challenged. That nude beach may even be a safe bet for you if you're still not confident enough to exercise that right.

• Like 1

It's a risqué 1 but it would be right up there with the ultimite things to do. Could Ya not do it after hours, in the dark at least the no one would see Ya and if Ya heard someone comin ya'd have time to throw some shorts or something on. I walked along the beach wearing a nappy with a onesie and jon Jon on, no way I'd go bare diaper. I done it after dark and the beach was empty, and loved it. The jon Jon is quite clearly a big version of a baby's one with the teddy bear print on it so I'd never be able to have done it at day

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly I'd just say go for it, if you do have a policeman say something worst he can do is tell you to put something over your diaper, nothing indecent about it, though some people certainly are uncomfortable seeing an adult in a diaper. Honestly I don't think most people care these days with incontinence becoming more common. Still limiting contact with as many people as possible is sensible as frequently people do assume the worst of us.

I've gone to a nude beach twice and was diapered each time and I love going for a walk. It's fun to see who looks and see who says anything. But lot of people won't say anything.

Closest I could ever get to wearing a diaper at the beach is wearing a diaper with a swimsuit over it at a beach in a foreign country. I'm really shy lol. I hope you have a good time.

Florida, so it figures :( Places there are very 'conservative' and not safe for anything not recommended in their un-read 'Thumping Book' <_< I agree that sex shou;ldn't happen in public settings (especually where kid's might see) but 15 years? and registering as sex offenders? That's going way overbboard with their 'witch-hunting' :bash:

Actually Florida has a lot of Northern transplants (such as myself), as well as a bunch of Cuban immigrants. I can say for sure this state is NOT part of the Bible belt.

I do agree though, nudity (and sex) on a public part of the beach is a definite no-no. Their sentence was overboard for sure, but they did cross that proverbial line in the sand.

Might want to move out of America if one can get 15 years in prison for having public sex

Yeah, we seem to have this odd problem with believing it's OK to see violence but seeing someone have sex is horrible and should never be tolerated.